Happy Thanksgiving!

Prefect

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

DALL-E-2023-11-22-20-54-41-A-staged-photo-featuring-two-individuals-in-trendy-club-attire-ready-for.png

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOLKS.

I'm thankful for the cool people who post here. As a fight fan it's an amazing place to learn more and share banter. It's also made me (somewhat) more tolerant of a lotta people in that you can dislike them or be utterly sick of them for a while and then they come back and surprise you with some hilarious post or great observation. So in that way it's like a family - and every bit as dysfunctional.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOLKS.

I'm thankful for the cool people who post here. As a fight fan it's an amazing place to learn more and share banter. It's also made me (somewhat) more tolerant of a lotta people in that you can dislike them or be utterly sick of them for a while and then they come back and surprise you with some hilarious post or great observation. So in that way it's like a family - and every bit as dysfunctional.

There is one guy that is a conservative Trumper here that I started agreeing with on a lot of domestic issues. It gave me a long pause until I got over the fact I was agreeing with a guy who believes the election was rigged on a few issues. I think it was @Scerpi . I still think he is batshit conservative about some things but there are other things that I agree fully with him on. He is probably a fun guy to drink beer with if you just don't talk about a few things.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving, my American Bros.

Of course, it's not a holiday over here. But since I've got two weeks off work anyway, I'm declaring myself a one-man 51st State. So hit the gym this morning - Reps for Jesus! - then Turkey Burgers and Sweetcorn washed down with a Jack and Coke for dinner.

And I'll watch the greatest Thanksgiving movie ever made: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, my American Bros.

Of course, it's not a holiday over here. But since I've got two weeks off work anyway, I'm declaring myself a one-man 51st State. So hit the gym this morning - Reps for Jesus! - then Turkey Burgers and Sweetcorn washed down with a Jack and Coke for dinner.

And I'll watch the greatest Thanksgiving movie ever made: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man ;)

Happy Thanksgiving! No for ghey Jesus

There is one guy that is a conservative Trumper here that I started agreeing with on a lot of domestic issues. It gave me a long pause until I got over the fact I was agreeing with a guy who believes the election was rigged on a few issues. I think it was @Scerpi . I still think he is batshit conservative about some things but there are other things that I agree fully with him on. He is probably a fun guy to drink beer with if you just don't talk about a few things.
Lol I feel you. I can't stand a lot of the far left or far right stuff especially on social issues. I feel like you can't legislate morality. Yet every now and then I'm pleasantly surprised that I can respect posters on other topics. Kinda like my parents used to say. It may be best to not discuss politics or religion unless with close friends. Even then make sure you have other things to discuss like movies or music or sports. Happy thanksgiving. Cheers.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas! Wishing y'all who celebrate a great day.

I smoked a 16 pound bird and deep fried a 13 pound bird and now I’m in a coma with my eyes open. Happy thanksgiving shermanos.

Just have a happy a safe Thanksgiving oh a keep politics out at least at the table.
That was the plan til some bitch brought up politics and religion in the same sentence. And I had already had enough with her when she took up the whole driveway with her car making me park in the street at my own house.

M neighbor lady invited me for Ts gvng dinner and said "bring your own gravy."
<BC1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back