Happy Zombie Jesus day Sherbros.

Yeah, but if it makes people happy, then fuck it right?

Merry, Jesus, chocolate egg day to all :)
It used to be a bigger deal in the UK, most people had a 4 day weekend. My mum used to go apeshit at Indian call centre cold callers on Good Friday saying it was the holiest day of the year and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Today we have Arsenal v Man City and I always do a roast on Easter Sunday....just tradition.

Merry chocolate day! I might crack open that Aussie chocolate bar that's been in the fridge forever.

Happy Easter <RomeroSalute>

bzHjAt.gif

That's certainly an interesting assumption my dude. You really know nothing about me.

I am guessing that you assume that I am American?

Yeah… because Catholicism is pretty much just an American thing.

Also, knowing anything (or nothing) about you notwithstanding… my comment was towards your forebears.

When is Easter I seriously don't know but imagine celebrating that shit aside from doing something cute with your kids or nieces nephews etc

Yeah… because Catholicism is pretty much just an American thing.

Also, knowing anything (or nothing) about you notwithstanding… my comment was towards your forebears.
Yes, however acknowledging that you know nothing about me or my forebears, it's an interesting assumption that they were Catholic.

It used to be a bigger deal in the UK, most people had a 4 day weekend. My mum used to go apeshit at Indian call centre cold callers on Good Friday saying it was the holiest day of the year and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Today we have Arsenal v Man City and I always do a roast on Easter Sunday....just tradition.

Merry chocolate day! I might crack open that Aussie chocolate bar that's been in the fridge forever.
It's still a 4 day weekend here. I'm happily chilling on the couch on Monday morning.

Happy Easter, Cuffs.

Yes, however acknowledging that you know nothing about me or my forebears, it's an interesting assumption that they were Catholic.

It’s statistical.
The way you type, the things you say…. I have an idea (it could be wrong).

But, I still trust your forebears would have vastly different religious views than you. Smug ‘Contempt’ isn’t the default position of most.

It’s statistical.
The way you type, the things you say…. I have an idea (it could be wrong).

But, I still trust your forebears would have vastly different religious views than you. Smug ‘Contempt’ isn’t the default position of most.
I have zero issue with any religion, people should do what makes them happy.

Both of us don't believe in nearly every single god that's worshiped on this planet, I just believe in one less than you do. /shrugs

Jesus is the Truth because if you made a disrespectful comment like you did in the title about Muhammad or Buddah or anything racial/sexist/lgbqt slur, it would be deleted or changed immediately

You could have asked the same question without being disrespectful or offensive. So if you could please change it, I would appreciate it.
Lol so algoritam thst deletez post now is evidence what is truth and what is lie

Happy easter to the sincire ones. TS I hope you get your beliefs hurt and ridiculed.

Happy Easter Monday sherbros

Who doesn’t want to celebrate and have good food with family/friends?

Bunch of commies that’s who!!!!

Back