Media "Hard To Keep Having Fun With This" Rose Namajunas After KO Loss

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Wow, there sure is a lot of scum in this thread. I really don't get how you can hate on Rose. Especially knowing what she went through as a child.

Go back to the freezer, snowflake.

Don't call people scum for manifesting their opinion about someone

This thread is a joke. I feel like the good people have abandoned this forum and all that's left are the trolls. Rose has risen to the best in the world and appears to have had enough. That's her business. She doesn't belong to the UFC or you people. She fought her ass off time and time again for you and you turn and disrespect her like that? She doesn't have an obligation to keep getting her brain damaged you sick fucks.

But I suppose mental strength is having the strength to put up with getting your brain scrambled for fans that boo you and turn on you the minute your time's up.

Sounds like knee jerk reaction, give her a week
I agree .. I wish GSP called her up and shared his thoughts after the Matt Sera fight . Its very brutal sport I can see it weigh heavy on some fighters. I think she wins rematch with a lil slam defence training . Then retried Champ if she so desires

Says the guy that can't get laid and has never accomplished anything in his life? Here, I'll give you permission to talk shit about Rose. Life has punished you enough as it is. ;)

Weak minded

Hope people give her as much shit as they gave Ronda

giphy.gif
Your fucked up

She is tougher than most of the men in here. I dont blame her for wanting to retire.

This thread took a turn from a bandwagon hate thread against Rose to a bandwagon hate thread against the bandwagon Rose haters.

These "mentally weak" comments are incredibly stupid. I hope their intent is just to irritate certain users. If any are actually serious, then they're prime examples of why people say MMA fans are the worst.

Trolling does make them the worst. It’s the pastime of the mildly retarded.

damn sherdog, yall hoes aint loyal

not even a fan of Rose, but if her heart's not in the game then she should follow it. This is a dangerous sport, no need taking shots to the head if you can't give it your all mentally.

buying a farm and kicking back, i can dig it.

Says the guy that can't get laid and has never accomplished anything in his life? Here, I'll give you permission to talk shit about Rose. Life has punished you enough as it is. ;)

Seriously nothing screams weak piece of shit louder than calling someone a snowflake on the internet.

Trolling does make them the worst. It’s the pastime of the mildly retarded.

Putting it lightly. Pastime of the net product of the downfall of civilisation I would say.

She should have at least made some bank while she was fighting. Long hair and some public speaking coaching = 10 times the pay.

Tell us what you've accomplished in life and how many chicks you got laid with. You must be a man of ultimate success.

She should have at least made some bank while she was fighting. Long hair and some public speaking coaching = 10 times the pay.

She strikes me as someone who will make an amazing trainer with her skills and empathy. I hope she has enough to buy a ranch and then turns it into a training camp and becomes the first legendary female trainer.

Wait.... you're upset that he's calling people scum. . ???

Wouldn't that be as you put it manifesting his opinion of someone?

So basically you're upset at his opinion and want him to keep his opinions to himself??

Only one thing worse than a snowflake and its a hypocrite . Congratulations

Don't throw snowballs from your freezer.

Back