Hardest fighter to predict or bet on

D Diamond P

Looks like he's moving to next level and hands drop, chin goes up, brawl til he falls. Love watching the dude, but I wouldn't toss a mortgage bet on him.

Gaethje. My heart was escaping by mouth when he fought Michael Johnson. He was a little underdog and I win.
Michael Johnson is a good one himself. Anytime you're wondering who a top lightweights last loss was, michael johnson pops up, but then he's losing to fringe guys

A personal one for me was Struve. I had a good string of "that should be fun, but struve gets caught sometimes, so he'll probably lose this one" then he won enough for me to go "Yeah! All in on Struv-Oh shit."

Brazilian Cowboy
American Cowboy
Barboza
Elias - I refuse to bet on this motherfucker

Lot of people mentioning Cowboy but I really didn't find many of his losses a surprise. Except the Diaz one. Considering where they were at at the time, Cowboy on that streak and everyone saying he was the best striker at lightweight, and Diaz getting completely son'd out of welterweight before winning 1 lightweight fight against an old Gomi? I was confused why Cowboy was even paired to fight him.

I missed the event, and I didn't watch the fight for the longest time, but I just couldn't picture how Diaz beat him as badly as people described it.

Last edited:
Overeem cause no chin or cardio but has the talent. One min he's winning the fight and the next he's sleeping on the floor with Chuck Liddell.

Alistair-Overeem-DROPPED-FINISHED-Junior-Dos-Santos-.gif
PQ4pkax.gif

definitely overeem

Regardless of whether he’s the betting favourite or underdog his fights always feel like they’re 50-50

Michael Johnson is a good one himself. Anytime you're wondering who a top lightweights last loss was, michael johnson pops up, but then he's losing to fringe guys

A personal one for me was Struve. I had a good string of "that should be fun, but struve gets caught sometimes, so he'll probably lose this one" then he won enough for me to go "Yeah! All in on Struv-Oh shit."
Another good one is Charles do Bronx.

Uriah Hall

Who knows what’s gonna happen when he fights.....he can probably beat anybody or just as probable lose to anybody

Fabrício Werdum- beats Velasquez and then loses to Overeem, Stipe and Volkov

Back