Hardest, most Intimidating Nicknames in the UFC

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not down with these new silly 'sarcastic' nicknames like 'Cupcake' or 'Cringemaster'. That sh*t is whack af to me. Now I don't like Nunes at all (who does) but 'The Lioness' is a scary nickname and she completes it with the lion mask.

nintchdbpict0002914052331.jpg

Laugh all you want but the subconscious mind doesn't get jokes. Deep down on a subconscious level you know that fighters are shook when they know they are expected to get into the cage with a big apex predator carnivorous mammal with big fangs and scary eyes. It's a good look for her.

Big Brown (schwab)

Touchy (andre fili)

Baby (junior albini)

Jens "The KKK Killer" Pulver

Scary dude who kills Klansmen!

Lionness is pretty good but doesn't hold a candle to Andre "Touchy" Fili.

Derrick THE BLACK BEAST Lewis

Gayguard Moosesaucey

'The Pitbull' is one of the most overused and lame nicknames.

Nicknames approved by Co-Co Zola:
The Bullet, The Last Emperor, Notorious, Rowdy, The Iceman, Shogun, The Axe Murderer, Jacare.

Last edited:
Do kids still say whack?

Hard to top Rampage, IMO.
rampage-jackson-chain.jpg

Edit- "Ramage" typo corrected.

Last edited:
Jeremy "Hardest Hitting 145lber, when you hit people you TKO them, when I hit them I knock them out" Stephens

Hard to top Ramage, IMO.
rampage-jackson-chain.jpg

Every thing about Rampage at one point in time was fucking great. Guy could box with the best of them, could hold his own wrestling, perfect character/gimmick to become a star

then he got fat as fuck, decided he only wants to play video games and stream them on Twitch, gave zero effort in gameplanning against wrestlers, etc

sad.

Some good ones already guys keep them coming.

Cyborg is also a pretty intimidating one, the most common image of a cyborg is a Terminator, a relentless and near-invincible killing machine

2012-09-11-terminator3_lokken.jpeg

Jacare SOOOZAH

Rowdy Ronda ;)

David "Tank" Abbott

Kimbo Slice

The Axe Murderer

Uncle Creepy

The Korean Zombie

Sexyama

Back