Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

How was this guy "cancelled"?

Did he get kicked out of the NFL like Kaepernick did?

I saw a lot of left wing media calling for his dismissal, Colin K talks and racism of course typical liptard response

Not really a fan of some of the things Butker said. The whole "woman get back in the kitchen" routine is outdated and kinda sexist, tbh. I just think it's funny that the people criticizing this the most supported Kaepernick airing his asshole views while on the clock at his job.

Well as the left says and we have to use also.

Free Speech does not mean from consquence. Of course unless it's something they support. Like the arrested hamas supporters. Then they scream about the consequences.

So he will have to ride this out.

Ps: he got a standing ovation from 98 percent of the crowd including the students.

Yeah with all the fringe politics from the left in commencement speeches. Its the one from the right that NFL cancels. Fuck Roger no balls Goodell .

Libs are all for Free speech.......... if you agree an are in line with them . If your not your a fascist, racist, n just all around terrible person that needs to be cancelled. Idiots
He trashed catholics who are pro choice, then he trashed people who believed in diversity. Then he went about women should be staying home. What did he expect? Is he free from criticism?
Also unless hes banned from even being on a team. He hasnt been canceled.

It's not doxxing when it's already in the public forum.

Kicker Harrison Butker​

While the life of any NFL player is here today, gone tomorrow, kickers seem to be the most fungible. A couple of bad games, a crucial missed field goal, and a botched extra point are all it takes for a team to sever ties.

Which is what makes Butker’s six-year career with the Chiefs relatively refreshing. And because he’s been dependable, Butker’s felt comfortable enough to put down roots in the Kansas City area. In September 2019, the man with the premium toe and camera-ready looks closed on a six-bedroom home in Lee’s Summit that had been on the market for $550,000.

Located on a cul-de-sac, the 5,600-square-foot residence includes a three-season porch, a primary bathroom with a heated floor, and a walk-out lower level complete with a second kitchen.

Last edited:
Here's a transcript of the whole speech for anyone interested. There's definitely plenty of weird shit in it. He talks about everything from COVID, to Biden, birth control/IVF/surrogacy, and of course, tells a bunch of women that just spent 4 years and thousands of dollars on degrees, that they don't need a career and belong at home.

It's also pretty damn tone deaf when he's talking about how his wife chose to be a homemaker, while conveniently leaving out that their family has the slight advantage of him being a multi-millionaire.

https://www.ncregister.com/news/harrison-butker-speech-at-benedictine

Last edited:
Anyone who cares what an actor, musician, or athlete thinks about politics has a smooth brain. We get comfort from listening to music that reinforces our ideas--these people aren't thought leaders. They are as dumb as everyone else.

"I never said actors were cattle. I said they should be treated like cattle"
- Alfred Hitchcock.

Honestly given the context of his environment his comments do not seem that severe.

Also I don’t think the KC twitter doxxed him.

I did however read a thread on Reddit and this dude might as well be a neo nazi. I didn’t know people would be some emotional defending graduates of a private catholic university.

Harry Butt-ker: "You women and your useless degrees have all been lied to!! Go be Mommies in the Kitchen!!"

Harry Butt-ker's Mom: "Yeah I'm a clinical medical physicist at Emory, so..."

Harry Butt-ker: "Be unapologetically masculine, do dangerous things!!"

Men who do dangerous things: "Dont you play kicker? One of the only positions it's against the rules to hit? Ain't there girls who do that?"

- This scumbag deserves jail.
He doesn't holds to the standart of hero, that Jacob Blake reached!

Lol. A female kicker? Why not put P-Diddy on his place already? Those idiots watch two many stupid movies. They made look that the average girl at american soccer is a good of a kicker as Jade Jones!

If only he had worn an Keffiyeh and called for the death of America, the left wing rags would've celebrated his brave and bold statements.
This is main reason people dont listen to christians these days always playing a victim while with jews hold most of political juditical and other positions i mean not anybody problem that your message is going to def ears these day

Back