Harry and Meghan on Netflix

I'm not a fan of their attention whoring and badmouthing of their family. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for wealthy royalty with no real struggles. Boo hoo dry your tears with the 100 million Netflix paid you.

As Norm MacDonald would say “the worst part is the hypocrisy”. Harry and Meghan claim to want to be left alone from the media and yet they keep doing these tell alls. I mean Christ, wasn’t Oprah good enough?

Not gonna lie, even though I haven’t watched this Netflix show, until I had heard of it I was actually willing to give Harry and Meghan the benefit of the doubt that maybe they had been wrong done somehow, but now I see that they really live for this shit. Pathetic.

I don't know man. Everything you're saying sounds like tabloid bullshit you read somewhere. Everybody knows the UK tabloids are complete pieces of shit. They were responsible for Princess Di having that car accident.

Don't know what to believe TBH. It could be a little bit of both - tabloids making BS up all the time, they couldn't take it, them exaggerating stuff - it could be anything in between.

End of the day, anything the tabloids and mainstream news publishes is purely for clicks and outrage. That is just a fact of life. I realized how much the mainstream media lies by seeing how much they lied during the Amber Heard trial. Even though the whole world saw the actual trial, they kept trying to gaslight and twist the truth.

Just look up all Meghan alone has told and then when it got fact checked. You dont have to believe a single word. Like when she told Ophra her half sister had changed her name to Markle because of her success. There are written legal documents that prove she lied about that. There are her sisters college documents..etc. Or take Meghans story about people in South Africa dancing on the streets when she married Harry like when Mandela was freed. The person she mentions told her that knew nothing at all about that. And the list goes on.

the whole security issue also builds on a false narrative. The RF doesnt even decide that when and were they get security but a government agency consisting of metropolitan police security detail. And so on. If someone constantly lies about near everything and you can prove that its kinda strange to believe that person anything.

Harry in his words told that his father had cut him of in 2020 and that the poor guy (in his mid 30s btw) had to use some of the 18millions his mother had left him. In the annual expense report you can see his father had paid several million to Harry in that particular year (I think its 3,4million).

Its not even about british tableoids at all. And regarding Diana I really recommend to dig deeper. She fed the papparazi constantly.

Can't take this seriously. It is so fuckibg obvious Harry is NOT a prince he's the son of Diana n Hewitt. FFS take a look at pics of both side by side there's zero question. Crown could of smashed this whole thing just publicly saying what is obvious. As much chance of Harry being a prince as the royal bloodline actually going back to Cerdic.

Harry should just come clean himself about it but they all keep telling the same lie even Hewitt

Last edited:
As Norm MacDonald would say “the worst part is the hypocrisy”. Harry and Meghan claim to want to be left alone from the media and yet they keep doing these tell alls. I mean Christ, wasn’t Oprah good enough?

Not gonna lie, even though I haven’t watched this Netflix show, until I had heard of it I was actually willing to give Harry and Meghan the benefit of the doubt that maybe they had been wrong done somehow, but now I see that they really live for this shit. Pathetic.
The whole Norm joke about hypocrisy is that its actually not the worst part.

Can't take this seriously. It is so fuckibg obvious Harry is NOT a prince he's the son of Diana n Hewitt. FFS take a look at pics of both side by side there's zero question. Crown could of smashed this whole thing just publicly saying what is obvious. As much chance of Harry being a prince as the royal bloodline actually going back to Cerdic.

Harry should just come clean himself about it but they all keep telling the same lie even Hewitt
That was debunked long ago. Harry was born well before Diana associated with Hewitt. Just because he has ginger hair doesn't mean Hewitt is his dad. Ginger hair is a Spencer trait .

That was debunked long ago. Harry was born well before Diana associated with Hewitt. Just because he has ginger hair doesn't mean Hewitt is his dad. Ginger hair is a Spencer trait .
I know what's claimed . It's not just the hair... But unless he was somewhere other than England 9 months before Harry born I'm going to think he's the dad as they look so fucking alike n he looks nothing like Charles. Nothing that comes from English media involving crown can be trusted in the slightest imo.

Harry looks a lot like Prince Philip when he was younger. Looks can skip a generation. My daughter looks exactly like my mom.

elle-prince-harry-prince-philip-1530894555.jpg

I know what's claimed . It's not just the hair... But unless he was somewhere other than England 9 months before Harry born I'm going to think he's the dad as they look so fucking alike n he looks nothing like Charles. Nothing that comes from English media involving crown can be trusted in the slightest imo.
You can't tell by looks alone. A son doesn't need to look like the dad.

I find ‘documentaries’ these days are more about telling one side of the story or attempting to create an alternate reality of perception by distorting existing facts for the sake on entertainment rather than enlightenment.

I no longer bother with Netfix docs in particular for this reason.

You can't tell by looks alone. A son doesn't need to look like the dad.
she had a k own affair with the guy an Harry looks just like him. He refused to take a dna test. Sure he "might" not be he may be son of the guy that looks nothing like him.

she had a k own affair with the guy an Harry looks just like him. He refused to take a dna test. Sure he "might" not be he may be son of the guy that looks nothing like him.
Harry was born long before she was with Hewitt. Who wouldn't refuse, because it's an insult to his mom and dad.

Just look up all Meghan alone has told and then when it got fact checked. You dont have to believe a single word. Like when she told Ophra her half sister had changed her name to Markle because of her success. There are written legal documents that prove she lied about that. There are her sisters college documents..etc. Or take Meghans story about people in South Africa dancing on the streets when she married Harry like when Mandela was freed. The person she mentions told her that knew nothing at all about that. And the list goes on.

the whole security issue also builds on a false narrative. The RF doesnt even decide that when and were they get security but a government agency consisting of metropolitan police security detail. And so on. If someone constantly lies about near everything and you can prove that its kinda strange to believe that person anything.

Harry in his words told that his father had cut him of in 2020 and that the poor guy (in his mid 30s btw) had to use some of the 18millions his mother had left him. In the annual expense report you can see his father had paid several million to Harry in that particular year (I think its 3,4million).

Its not even about british tableoids at all. And regarding Diana I really recommend to dig deeper. She fed the papparazi constantly.

Hmm maybe Markle did lie. But it is also provable that the tabloids lied like crazy as well. I don't have a dog in the fight, but a lot of the stories the tabloids are complete BS and sometimes completely ridiculous.

As for Princess Di, I was aware that she sometimes fed the paparazzi. But that doesn't negate the fact that she died trying to avoid the press on that particular night.

Gigantic PR backfire fail, at least they got $100 million out of it.

Time to hand in your royal titles if you hate the family so much.

Gigantic PR backfire fail, at least they got $100 million out of it.

Time to hand in your royal titles if you hate the family so much.

They want it both ways. They want the titles and prestige, but only want the good parts that comes with them. They want to be "left alone" but don't want to give up the lifestyle, money, and attention.

Saw a post a few pages back where they said people are invading their lives and they're using as an example some photographer they hired taking photos of them. I find them incredibly out of touch and disingenuous.

They want it both ways. They want the titles and prestige, but only want the good parts that comes with them. They want to be "left alone" but don't want to give up the lifestyle, money, and attention.

Saw a post a few pages back where they said people are invading their lives and they're using as an example some photographer they hired taking photos of them. I find them incredibly out of touch and disingenuous.
They used footage of her in a limo being followed which was Trump's former lawyer, the British press harassing them which was footage from a Page 3 model arriving in court, and a Harry Potter premier before they even met. Another one in a private house which was them meeting Desmond Tutu with a pre agreed photographer.

They're full of shit. I hope to goodness The Queen isn't able to see any of it. Even their Christmas card was signed Prince Harry.

Hmm maybe Markle did lie. But it is also provable that the tabloids lied like crazy as well. I don't have a dog in the fight, but a lot of the stories the tabloids are complete BS and sometimes completely ridiculous.

As for Princess Di, I was aware that she sometimes fed the paparazzi. But that doesn't negate the fact that she died trying to avoid the press on that particular night.

I dont get your tableoid fixation. You dont need them at all to prove HM are pathologic liars. Other than that the laws in the UK nowadays protect you a LOT better than in the US / California. Their lies can be verified. They lied about the friggin Archbishop and he corrected them.....etc. and what made it so obvious was that Meghan thought about us laws when she span her lie. Its not a harmful one but shows how fluent she changes to lying. . The list really is endless. She is a narcicist sociopath of the clearest sign. You can take the trial she had were some of her lies she herself had to correct. I get reasonable doubt with people that did shady things besides others but HM have lied their asses of since leaving the RF and even started that before.

For me the most toxic one right now is Harry passive agressive talking down on his brother & his wife and then talking about that poor Meghan doesnt have a father. Now thats a level of toxicit that is just abhorrent. Her father made one mistake staging a picture and selling it I get that but besides this being H&Ms business model now for years he raised her and paid for everything even more than other dads as her mother was mostly not present. Talking about him not even existing when he is very ill & very much alive well it shows what kind of people they are. If everyone around you is bad maybe the problem is somewere else. what really is funny bout the netflix stuff.:They took pictures to show the bad press harassing them and one was from the harry potter premiere <Lmaoo>

They dont even mask the lies that much. Still enough suckers to eat them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back