Has A Brit Ever Succeeded Against Good or Decent American Wrestler?

not that iffy

there was no chance Hendo ever got the win Bisping outstruck him in all but one round and only one of the first 2 rounds could be argued as a 10-8

best Hendo could hope for was a draw against a one eyed fighter who's good eye had swollen shut
You’re right. Score it round by round and it’s a draw at best.

Score it as a fight… We all know who did more damage and had bigger moments that mattered.

<Fedor23><28>

Off the top of my had, I can't think of one.
Can Edwards possibly have the opportunity to be the first against Usman?

Bisping's rematch against Hendo doesn't count
Been awhile since I watched it and may be wrong, but seems like I remember Bisping getting the better of Chael, even though Chael got the W. May need to re-watch though.

Bisping beat Hendo, CB Dollaway, and won an iffy decision over Matt Hammil.

This is a great answer. Bipsing also gave Sonnen tons of issues in their fight and took Sonnen down once himself. I had Bisping winning that fight but it was close.

Bisping beat Hamill but many thought that was a robbery.

Hathaway beat Diego Sanchez who was a state champion wrestler.
I think Ian Freeman is too easily forgotten. Although not considered a "wrestler", Freeman beat the crap out of Frank Mir inside of Mir's guard and while he was rolling for leglocks. It was pretty impressive to behold.
I think Freeman had a loss to Scott Adam's by heel hook. I can't remember exactly but my guess was it was before the Mir fight and he trained to defend and punish leg lock attempts because of it.

Are we talking won the wrestling or the fight? If the latter then loads obvs. I'll add Pail Sass > Volkman, but I'm sure there are dozens of examples.

Bisping may have won according to the judges, but according to his face, he was a big loser.

I like Mike though - I think he is great nowadays.

TI8wKZmNkVADGmuViSm23rDiz4AErcQ7uS_Csfx29W0.jpg

TS must've just started watching mma. There are plenty of examples of this.

2011 account my ass
His threads are just British hate threads disguised as discussion points.

His threads are just British hate threads disguised as discussion points.
Really? Maybe you are right. But can you give us at least two examples to prove that you're not a lying asshole who is completely and utterly full of monkey shit.

I think Hendo is wrestler like GSP is karateka. Technically its true but..

Back