Has a fighter ever taken a beating where you genuinely felt sorry for them?

images
This was sad. Saku should have retired before this.

Carwin/Dos Santos

Dude's whole tone changed after going into the 3rd. Went from being a killer to don't kill me.

junior-dos-santos-vs-shane-carwin-ufc-131-0076.jpg

Shane-Carwin-damaged-face.jpg

JDS against Cain. He too damn tough for his own good and I fear the long term repercussions on his health from those fights.

Was weird in 2 and 3 JDS was still trying to fight but just had it beaten out of him usually fighters just go completely defensive

Fred Ettish

wYULiT7aL0Ae4hW4xZQDDIt_m5ACci86UYiiBxT6wBncbBmNVVzkUSZy1fd9d_wQyL7xYnLXQmGFzeqmSVe_4Y1gkzFmOKnwe_LvZKE0khfoVbHt72z_y22lfZQi44ogzkoFUkwEYla9eG4

The dude who Gary Goodridge put in a crucifix position and elbowed his head into another dimension

TightDarkAlligator-max-1mb.gif

the way his head is just flopping around and he eats at least 5+ unnecessary ones from Gary who is a huge guy, this was one of the first MMA KO's I ever saw and still holds up as one of the most brutal.
It's like when Remco figured out you can just elbow someones brains in if you can't reach around for Kesa.

4.gif

Last edited:
Johnson looked like he was trying to catch a squirrel that snuck in his house when his kid opened the door

Not the worst beating in the world, but Royce getting flattened and smashed by Hughes was rough to watch. Hughes didn't even break a sweat. He really stayed on track. Benefits of training hard.

giphy.gif

Hughes was holding back, too. He let go of a submission because he knew Royce wouldn't tap, and you could tell he wasn't that happy with the victory once he got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back