Opinion Has Ann Coulter completely lost her mind?

People like Coulter, Hannity and Tucker realize that low iq people will make them rich the more outlandish they are.
Was this not what Hillary banked on for the entirety of her campaign?

There does seem to be a movement of sorts in that direction, doesn't there? I mean, I see it. I have had people act rude to me in public because of it, actually.
There is.

th

Because they were generally darker skinned back then. They have only pretty recently started marrying shiksas and having whiter kids.

good thing about this bitch is she never reproduced

Maybe non white people should stay out of white countries since they're full of those awful white people everyone hates so much?

you sound like a teenager going through his rebellion years its pathetic

Ann does speak truth at times. But TS is like most overly political people and wants to completely shutdown people. It's far too complicated to analyze things at a granular level. It has to be yay or nay at the person level, because that is how you win.

Eh, everyone knows she's just a troll that says idiotic things for exposure. Don't think anyone really takes her serious. It's gotten her this far so I guess it's working. She does get a good laugh out of me just like ripskater does.

I did enjoy her roast though, it was brutal.

The right wing base is pretty close in opinion to coulter

I used to be ashamed to be part Jewish, now I'm super proud and incredibly grateful I'm not white. 28. Southern California. Jews are smarter, more successful, respected by their women, and have a set of balls. Strong/united community, old school/exclusive culture. We just better bruddah

I used to be ashamed to be part Jewish, now I'm super proud and incredibly grateful I'm not white. 28. Southern California. Jews are smarter, more successful, respected by their women, and have a set of balls. Strong/united community, old school/exclusive culture. We just better bruddah

Yes, absolutely
Stereotypically, and overall yes

I suppose, but up to a debate
Nope.

I know she's some kind of goddess to some people, but really? If this doesn't shut down legitimate criticism of the pathetic agenda pushed by democrats, then nothing will.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base

Arch-conservative pundit Ann Coulter is fingering Jews as a key part of a liberal “hate white men” coalition that she claims runs the Democratic Party.

The right-wing talking head posited that Jews and other Democratic voting blocs like LGBT people and black women actually despise one another — but unite around an implicit shared hatred for white men.

“I mean, you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers. The only thing that keeps the Democratic base together is for them to keeping focusing on, ‘No, white men are the ones keeping you down. You must hate white men.’” she said on Laura Ingraham’s show. “It’s the one thing they have in common.”

Read more:
https://forward.com/fast-forward/41...-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/

I think most of the people that vote left, vote left to "fuck white people".

I know she's some kind of goddess to some people, but really? If this doesn't shut down legitimate criticism of the pathetic agenda pushed by democrats, then nothing will.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base

Arch-conservative pundit Ann Coulter is fingering Jews as a key part of a liberal “hate white men” coalition that she claims runs the Democratic Party.

The right-wing talking head posited that Jews and other Democratic voting blocs like LGBT people and black women actually despise one another — but unite around an implicit shared hatred for white men.

“I mean, you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers. The only thing that keeps the Democratic base together is for them to keeping focusing on, ‘No, white men are the ones keeping you down. You must hate white men.’” she said on Laura Ingraham’s show. “It’s the one thing they have in common.”

Read more:
https://forward.com/fast-forward/41...-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/

I thought she was whacked out a long time ago.

What? The vast majority of Jews ARE white men.
The vast majority of Jews are men?? Wow, and here I was thinking that about half of Jews are female like any other people. How could I have been so naive?

Last edited:
I, for one, will be eternally grateful to Ann for letting Canada exist..

She's either lost her marbles years ago or is just a troll on auto pilot now.

Back