Has any other fighter ever done as much charity as Conor?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Donated lot of money for childrens hospital in Ireland
Donated lot of money to build apartmens for homeless people in ireland
Donated 500k to Lousiana kids
Donated huge revenue from proper twelve to first responders for years
Donated lot of money for battle against Covid in ireland
and list goes on...
He has done so much good and keeps doing it. If you hate this guy you are out of your mind.
Of course he has hundreds of millions so he can donate large amounts but has any other fighter ever done anything like this on their own budgets?
5e1ee0a924fe126c8e642cc2.jpg

Doing good doesn’t erase bad. I give him all the credit in the world for the good he has done because a lot of people with way more money don’t do shit for people unless a sponsor is paying for it.

Conor fans keep having to bring up shit like this to try and convince themselves he's a good person lol. Your boy is finished
Poor people need to convince themselves that Conor is a bad person because he makes so much money. Conor is just getting started, future champ 2022 calling it now.

Not even close.
Conor has done so much good for so many people, outside of weak minded haters who get upset about him selling fights and getting paid, nobody can deny he is great humanbeing outside fighting.

This is what's known as Jumping the Shark. Time for another reprogramming for you, Murder_Kick.

Donated lot of money for childrens hospital in Ireland
Donated lot of money to build apartmens for homeless people in ireland
Donated 500k to Lousiana kids
Donated huge revenue from proper twelve to first responders for years
Donated lot of money for battle against Covid in ireland
and list goes on...
He has done so much good and keeps doing it. If you hate this guy you are out of your mind.
Of course he has hundreds of millions so he can donate large amounts but has any other fighter ever done anything like this on their own budgets?
View attachment 867540
I agree with you as far as his personal commitment to charity outside of the cage; and if it were for that alone I would certainly have more respect for him. However his personality is that of a child. He is so disrespectful to other people that it boggles the sensible man's mind. He punched a 70 year old man in a bar. And really let's be honest his MMA career is not that impressive. People just get lost in the mouth sauce he constantly puts out. He never defended either title that he won in either division; the only fighter in either division to never do so. He has been totally exposed by top tier fighters and will continue to get beat. Even if Dana stops sucking his nuts and makes him work for title shots and elimination matches and he has to fight the top ten guys at 155; he loses 2/3s of those fights and maybe all of them. He never has been a well rounded fighter, never has been a fighter with endurance; he is a very one dimensional fighter who made the most of a pretty good streak of luck. The luck has run out; but hey at least he has a bunch of money.

Poor people need to convince themselves that Conor is a bad person because he makes so much money. Conor is just getting started, future champ 2022 calling it now.
Not even the slightest chance of that happening. He is in way over his head and he knows it.

He only does it to offset all the bad stuff he does so that he and and all his delusional fans can excuse his behavior. I bet the % of his income that he actually donates to charity is not very high at all
Exactly. It's pure damage control. I doubt Conor gives a F about any of these charities.

To be fair he has earned way, way, more money than any other mma fighter. But it’s good that he’s charitable. It really is. And you can give him credit for it.

He needs to work on everything else though.

I knew most of that. That's all cool, but haters are haters in the context of the fight game. Problem is it isn't always a game when your behavior goes above and beyond and the head promoter of the organization barely calls you out publicly. Most "haters" would like to at least see some acknowledgement from the fans and organization.

Back