Has anyone here killed any animals by accident?

well.... "accident"

soon-bird-and-cat.jpg

I accidently ran over a duck during a dark and rainy night when I was 17. Didn't see it's body though, I like to think it survived, either that or it went somewhere to die.

"By accident"

I ran over a squirrel by accident. It seemed like it wanted to commit suicide. It just ran in front of me. I never got the chance to swerve.

When I got my first BB gun I went out and shot a barn sparrow. It didn't actually occur to me that I might hit one, I was just trying to get them to fly around. I felt like shit when I saw it fall to the ground.

Well, for years I have been vivisecting and surgically altering animals to make them walk on two legs and learn rudimentary language and social skills. Occasionally they die on the operating table so I guess that's an accident.

Once while hunting grouse, I popped an owl amongst a flushed flock. wtf he was doing there I have no idea. I feel horrible to this day. It's been my only errant mark in 35 years.

Not reading the rest of the posts, nor have read anything other than the hover over preview. Nor want to.

I ran over a mole while riding cross-country. Didn't see the little fucker, his fur blended with the ground well.
Killed some mice and crows on purpose with bb gun, the goddamn vermin.

Well, for years I have been vivisecting and surgically altering animals to make them walk on two legs and learn rudimentary language and social skills. Occasionally they die on the operating table so I guess that's an accident.

Hugo?

Once while hunting grouse, I popped an owl amongst a flushed flock. wtf he was doing there I have no idea. I feel horrible to this day. It's been my only errant mark in 35 years.

Not reading the rest of the posts, nor have read anything other than the hover over preview. Nor want to.

Did you ate the owl?

Back