Has Conor outgrown Dana White?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you believe Conor is so big of a star and businessman that he can decide when and where he fights despite what Dana says and wants?

And after Conor is decided , Dana will just go along with the decision like the good boy he is?

At this point btw sponsors, whisky , the Pub in Dublin , the stout and fighting I feel like Conor is more of a needle mover than Dana actually is.

What are your thoughts on this?

Dana is an errand boy for Ariel Emanuel and Espn. he doesn't move shit, hes just there to take the blame
from the media and pretend to be boss.

Do you believe Conor is so big of a star and businessman that he can decide when and where he fights despite what Dana says and wants?

And after Conor is decided , Dana will just go along with the decision like the good boy he is?

At this point btw sponsors, whisky , the Pub in Dublin , the stout and fighting I feel like Conor is more of a needle mover than Dana actually is.

I think that Pub in Dublin really put him above Dana and basically anyone around the world.

You do know even the prelim guys choose (or accept) wether they fight or not, or who they fight, right? Dana has said it multiple times, he cant force anyone to fight, while this is technically true, most fighters take whatever is offered, but they could still pick and choose what fights they want to take, from Conor down to the early prelim guy on a UFC Apex card.

img_4589-jpeg.1018937

The world will be fine if Conor never fights again. He’s a joke to the mma community now. Fight or not, just stfu. You make having substance abuse issues sound like Conor is calling any kind of shots. I don’t think Dana cares much about Conor anymore.

Isn't he retired?

This is the quality of the average post here now

Back