Has Fernand Lopez been called the french Edmond yet ?

I perhaps stupidly assumed that all converts change their names. That's not the case as you know.

Yeah they only have to change it if the meaning is against islamic creed, like if someone's name is Buddha or Shiva or whatever

edmond.jpg

So you think that talking about how his wife cheated on him he humiliated Doumbe in the eyes of other people more than he humiliated himself?

More like "he says he's a Muslim but he acts like a total where, what a fucking hypocrite that dude is."

He inherited a massively strong guy; and a big fast athletic dude who can slam dunk and took them to UFC HW (established division) titles.

Edmond was gifted an Olympic Judo Bronze medalist who competed in a division that barely existed.

Add Lopez's self-awareness regarding his own coaching abilities, and decision to step back; and I'ma say: No, not the next Edmond.

Just checking if Edmonds are still a thing here, I liked that.

Btw, he gave an interview to a french channel saying more or less that he's taking full responsibility for Ciryl's loss, and that he's thinking about stepping back as a main coach a little bit, focusing more on the management side.

images
1678214774-gi2.png
Good job !

Back