Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

He's not actually ducking, he's pretending to want a fight with Alex to negotiate more money for a fight with Tom. Dana does the same and even sent Khabib a fake contract to push Eddie Alvarez into signing.

Lol there’s been like a dozen fighters Jones was “ducking” until he fought them. Then they were bums. Gane is the latest in a long line.
Nobody thought he was ducking Gane. Gane has never been champ for him to duck.

People saying Jones wanted Ngannou lol. All I heard from Jones before Ngannou left was "Stipe, Stipe, Stipe" that and wanting more money. For Ngannou he intentionally priced himself out of the fight. Then as soon as Ngannou leaves, all the sudden he's all about that fight and he's following Ngannou to PFL events acting like he really wanted to fight him xD.

Nog, Tony, and Colby say hi.
I'm confused. Do you believe Nog, Tony, and Colby all ducked someone or that someone else all ducked those fighters... because nothing stands out either way

Man JJ is a treat to watch and so skilled. Yet his level of cherry picking and ducking is off the charts. Maybe one of the reasons his record is so impressive. He ducked Rumble like mad, teased a HW run for over a decade, ducked Francis, only to finally fight Cyril. So frustrating.

prove it
yeah maybe for fedor
dude lost majority of his fights where drug testing is involved

definition of a roid god

Last edited:
Matchups, he's choosing the easier matchup, you doofus. Jon does the same shit it again and again.
he has the best and hardest resume
so u acknowledge the fact
that he chosed the hardest fights
and matchups?

do u want me to post jones resume?

Jones is the HW champ and acts like the biggest pussy this sport has ever seen, I will never forget UFC 151.

Jones beated the living shit out of the best mf killers in the planet into the LHW division, years by years.

Facts.

Now he's old, seeing his retirement in one or two fights and in a whole new weight class with totally different skills involved. The minimum - and I repeat the MINIMUM he can do is picking wisely his last fights.

I know you guys want to put him against the new blood over and over again until he get wrecked but I think he's smart enough to avoid unnecessary risks that would bring absolutely NONE to his legacy because Aspinall has ZERO legacy himself and he's almost a NOBODY right now.

Last edited:
prove it
yeah maybe for fedor
dude lost majority of his fights where drug testing is involved

definition of a roid god
He passed every test that was required of him in his entire career. It only took 10 years of absolute domiance and 32 fights for him to have a consecutive loss.
As opposed to Jones who hasn't even cracked 30 fights yet, whilst being the sauciest guy in MMA. He even beats Barnett who had a fight with Fedor cancelled due to his doping.

Jones is the HW champ and acts like the biggest pussy this sport has ever seen, I will never forget UFC 151.

Jones refused to put the belt on the line against a new opponent one week before the fight, under the advice of his coach.

That's unforgivable!!!!

I see garcia getting steamrolled for testing positive for oscarine or something. Meanwhile jones has accumulated a career of cheating on peds and gets away with it. How is this possible.

Jones is looking the biggest payday possible with the smallest risk. And he believes beating Poatan would add to his legacy more than Tom Aspinall.

It really doesn't matter what we think.

Back