Has there ever been a single more dangerous man

Massapiece

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At any given moment of a fight than Silva? One mistake, one blink and you could be stunned from any direction.

miss yushin. off topic, he had a boring grinding style but I appreciated it none the less

WOW-Fedor.gif

Thank goodness, I almost thought this was going to be another Connor or Cyborg thread.

In terms of raw ability to yield a finish, the answer is no.

He's not single! He's married.

And everyone was spellbound by him. Forest, Stephan and Irwin pretty much handed him the fight.

Fedor was. His comeback from Fujita dancing but like a fish, from arlovski, and Rogers.

Fedor was another fighters fighter. What I mean is these guys that just go and fight , no game plan or preconceived notion of how the fight should go. They bring their tool kit , read react, time , attack. I enjoy these fighters more so than the point style fighters who map out fights well in advance. Though I do appreciate all fighters and all styles.

I was expecting a #Platinum thread.

He's not single! He's married.

And everyone was spellbound by him. Forest, Stephan and Irwin pretty much handed him the fight.
No things truly handed though, I've said it with Aldo and mcgregor you can't take credit from mcgregor for aldos lack of discipline . these men still have to fire the shots and be able to capitalize on the opponent. we've seen other top notch fighters like a Rory McDonald have an opponent looking completely befuddled as well and then let them off the hook.

Fedor was another fighters fighter. What I mean is these guys that just go and fight , no game plan or preconceived notion of how the fight should go. They bring their tool kit , read react, time , attack. I enjoy these fighters more so than the point style fighters who map out fights well in advance. Though I do appreciate all fighters and all styles.

Fedor was known for having great gameplans in Pride, especially in his fights against Nog and Cro Cop.

Fedor was known for having great gameplans in Pride, especially in his fights against Nog and Cro Cop.
You're probably right. for me fedorjust looked so stoic it appeared he was just focused in on defeating the man in front of him. I'm sure Silva had gameplans as well and just got out there and said fuck it I got this.

Back