Have a question about One fc

They're broke

MMA fighters getting no fight offers but gotta stay in the contract. How can they not sue.

Agree I really dislike MMA in a ring. Yes I was a Pride fan but even then it bugged me.

To each their own tho.

<Neil01>
I liked rings aesthetically before I had actually watched JMMA, then I realised how often they have to stop and restart in the centre. Very frustrating to watch, I can see why UFC went with a cage

Direct head to head competition with the UFC featuring the exact same product is hard. So they're diversifying into other combat sports and hybrid rules trying to bulk up their roster and entice an audience.

Some of this is informed speculation, but they seem to have tapped into a market in asia that is willing to pay for Muay Thai. There's a big talent pool and MT fighters often have shorter turn arounds than MMA fighters. One has deeper pockets than the local Thai promoters and the talent is much cheaper than MMA fighter or boxers. This allows them to create enough content for TV deals.

For my part I like the cards where they are all over the place. I'll gladly tune in for Mikey Musumeci BJJ match, 2 MMA fights, and a MT fight with 4 oz gloves in a cage.

I honestly really like One. The Muay Thai fights always seem to be bangers and it's kind of refreshing that everyone is so respectful to eachother instead of UFC dumbasses trying to put on a show.

I honestly really like One. The Muay Thai fights always seem to be bangers and it's kind of refreshing that everyone is so respectful to eachother instead of UFC dumbasses trying to put on a show.
This myth about respect is so goofy.

This myth about respect is so goofy.
No hes correct modern UFC is very trashy with fake drama, its pathetic that people think that's needed to sell a fight for years before that the idea of fighters facing each other at the highest level was enough but the braindead American fans need a Jersey Shore type of drama to stay excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back