Have any WWE Stock?

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0724/644078/triple-h/

WWE stock is doing very well right now and some executives including Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn recently sold off a lot of their shares. According to SEC filings posted today, a number of WWE executives unloaded stocks while prices were at $82.92 a share.

Prices of WWE stock dipped this morning to $81.05, but leveled out at $82.52 a share at market close. WWE executives sold a total combined amount of stock shares worth $160,807,208.

WWE stock prices have risen steadily since the deal with Fox Sports was announced. SmackDown Live will begin airing on Fox every Friday starting in October 2019 on a five-year deal $1 billion deal.

Vince McMahon sold 3.34 million shares of WWE stock in December 2017 to fund Alpha Entertainment for the 2020 rebirth of the XFL football league. At the time, McMahon unloaded his shares at $32 apiece for an estimated $100 million dollars. If he would have waited and sold his shares with the rest of these executives, he would have made around $276,952,800 million to start the new XFL.

You can check out a list of the executive and the amount of WWE stock they sold below:

• Executive Vice President, Television Production, Kevin Dunn: 122,926 shares for $10,193,023.90

• Co-President, Michelle Wilson: 121,181 shares for $10,048,328.50

• Co-President, George Barros: 120,546 shares for $9,995,474.32

• Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon Levesque: 17,373 shares for $1,440,569.16

• Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative, Paul Levesque (Triple H): 17,272 shares for $1,432194.24

• President, WWE Studios, Michael Luisi: 16,579 shares for $1,374,730,68

• Corporate Controller, Mark Kowal: 4,913 shares for $407,385.96

Right before their “major announcement” last night

I spent all my money on Global Force Gold
No ragrets

GFGold.0.0.png

Yep! Bought in at $37 a share. Should’ve bought in earlier. But that’s the name of the game I guess.

Yep! Bought in at $37 a share. Should’ve bought in earlier. But that’s the name of the game I guess.

Now is maybe the peak for the stock price - which is why those dudes are offloading.

Their tv deals are locked for the next half decade, the Network isn’t suddenly going to get new subscribers and tv numbers will just go down. Summerslam is heading for maybe the worst received major PPV since WCW folded - it won’t hit the network too badly but won’t help. Every metric they have is stagnant - except their revenue which is pumped by tv desperation.

Russo jumped from WWE just before the IPO.

I think he’d have Kevin Dunn money if he hadn’t.

No, I was tempted to put all my money into WWE stock and I mean literally all of it before they went public. The problem was I didn't know how long it was going to be. I didn't and now I'm dumb.

At the next shareholder meeting I'm gonna ask if they could bring back Tatanka. I think it will boost yearly earnings.

No, I was tempted to put all my money into WWE stock and I mean literally all of it before they went public. The problem was I didn't know how long it was going to be. I didn't and now I'm dumb.

Not as dumb as Russo who would be living in Hawaii instead of his in-laws basement.

They don't need stock because they have a Brock Lesnar, and also CM Punk has defied the odds so many times in that ring that he will have fans no matter what happens or what he does

Wish I had bought back when it was in the $20s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back