Have you ever flown Spirit airlines?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That place is ghetto as fuck. I've been binging on Spirit airlines shenanigans on Youtube all morning

One and never again. Had to pay $70 for a carry on bag. Also the flight was delayed 2 hours because they had to find a pilot.

They prob haven’t performed maintenance on their planes since the first flight

I've used them several times don't think I've ever had a single issue

spirit-in-the-sky-doctor-and-the-medics.gif

I never consider this low budget ghetto airlines when booking my flights. I'll pay more any day.

I have used them several times without issue, Detroit to Jacksonville usually. I get the big front seats and it still ends up being cheaper than other airlines. I pack light though.

I’ve never experienced the issues from the YouTube videos. Maybe I’m lucky or maybe it’s rare.

Spirit and frontier are ghetto the greyhound of the sky only flew on them once. They attract ghetto folks too because of the prices so ghetto shenanigans happen. I rather pay extra for delta or American airlines now.

I never consider this low budget ghetto airlines when booking my flights. I'll pay more any day.
This. The more I travel the more I despise flying, over crowded planes, packed terminals, robotic TSA agents, surrounded by complete idiots clogging the lines because they want to carry their water bottle through TSA.

What’s worst is most people think that flying is a luxury. It’s not. A plane is an airbus, literally Greyhound needs to start an airline, at least it’s honest marketing.

Anyways, most of that can not be circumvented unless you spend more on passes with a better airline. That’s why I’ll happily spend more so that I don’t have to deal with general population of low bidders.

I have used them several times without issue, Detroit to Jacksonville usually. I get the big front seats and it still ends up being cheaper than other airlines. I pack light though.

I’ve never experienced the issues from the YouTube videos. Maybe I’m lucky or maybe it’s rare.
The LAX to las vegas flight is a shit show and vice versa LAS to LAX it attracts the worst people. When I go to vegas I just take a back pack with maybe a sweater a t shirt and extra underwear,phone battery, usb c. Even to my flight to nashville I barely had anything in my backpack I haven't checked in a bag in like 17 years.

This. The more I travel the more I despise flying, over crowded planes, packed terminals, robotic TSA agents, surrounded by complete idiots clogging the lines because they want to carry their water bottle through TSA.

What’s worst is most people think that flying is a luxury. It’s not. A plane is an airbus, literally Greyhound needs to start an airline, at least it’s honest marketing.

Anyways, most of that can not be circumvented unless you spend more on passes with a better airline. That’s why I’ll happily spend more so that I don’t have to deal with general population of low bidders.
Flying is definitely not a luxury anymore my flight to vegas is 80 bucks roundtrip and a grey houd bus costs 120 round trip.

many times between detroit and florida. only problem is they destroyed a stroller

Both Spirit and Ryanair.

Now, if you flew Korean Air in the 80’s/90’s, as well as the previously mentioned airlines, then you enter an exclusive club. Anyone fly all three?

Used to be a hidden gem to get to myrtle Beach from the North East. But now it's a basically city bus for ghetto trash

Delta in the US, Sun Country when I’m going to the Dominican

Back