Have you ever picked something up from the curb?

Have you taken something from the curb

• Total voters

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
When people put stuff out to the curb as 'garbage' it is fair game. A lot of times people put out perfectly good stuff.

So tell me what gems have you snagged up over the years?

Last edited:
I nearly picked up a gigantic human sized teddy bear because I felt sorry for it but was waiting for an Uber. Looked out for it on my way back but someone else had picked it up. I had no use for it, it just looked really sad.

Yeah, your mom.

giphy.gif

I got a lamp and a couple tables , I only grab stuff If I see them putting it out so I can ask about it.
I dont want any more cursed or haunted stuff.
Plus if I grab it directly from them when theyre putting it out I know that no homeless person rubbed their balls on it or anything like that (usually)

I have only done this once. Recently i saw a fairly good vacuum and snagged it up. I just had a small hand held one and it wasn't doing the trick. Cleaned it up and she works real nice.

A treadmill. Worked for 9 months. Had been sat in their garage for years unused. They put it out by the curb to get collected but I took it instead.

Little solid 2 drawer unit. Currently sat in our kitchen. Probably expensive when they bought it.

Telecaster copy with a pick up missing. Still got it after 35 years.

I thought about picking up debris from the road and tossing it aside, but didn't want to risk getting run over by a speeding car. I once drove around a car battery on the road in the middle of a busy intersection.

I live on the corner entrance to my neighborhood and people are always sitting shit against my fence that they dont want, sometimes its small stuff like a chair or a cat scratcher post, sometimes its huge things like a whole bed set up, mattresses and all
At first I was like what the fuck assholes, but I quickly learned that it doesnt matter what you sit on the curb, there is someone out there that wants it
People put the most random things on my curb and none of it makes it through the night, someone is always guaranteed to stop and pick it up

Back