Have you ever shot a real gun in your life?

You ever spend 2 hours cleaning the same gun only for the armorer to barely look at it and tell you to clean it for another half hour? (Which you know is clean and lubed, you do it nearly every week) And do that every week for months?
Yes, I was in the Marines. I know these feels.

That yellow card really neutered you. I feel like I'm beating up on a handi-cap.

Stop derailing. Tell us some more awesome gun stories hero.

The most fun I ever had with a firearm was when I emptied a magazine in a .50 Desert Eagle with a single hand. The recoil on that sumbitch is one motherfucker.

But I don't think it was as impressive as that one time I shot my jism right at your mom's left eye. Bullseye!

The most fun I ever had with a firearm was when I emptied a magazine in a .50 Desert Eagle with a single hand. The recoil on that sumbitch is one motherfucker.

But I don't think it was as impressive as that one time I shot my jism right at your mom's left eye. Bullseye!

You have a hard road ahead, that is for certain.

What snubby do you have? I had a S&W 642 Airweight years ago and it wasn't fun to shoot at all. DAO and a really heavy trigger. And this was just the .38 version.

I have a Taurus 856. It weighs more than twice what other snub nose revolvers weight. I randomly traded with another guy at the range today and tried his air weight snub nose, and it bounced in my hand way more. Bounced by finger off the trigger. Less pleasant. It was still fine to shoot but if it were the only pistol I had, I don't think I would have practiced much.

That guy is a maniac. He normally has 357 in it. Like the fireball has to be nuts.

I went to a range with my sisters and got to shoot an AR-15, AK-47 and Glock 19. The ex Marine trainer said I was a natural. I really enjoyed it.
7153c439-dfae-42cd-803d-5c297254d4ce_text.gif

Back