Have you ever shot a real gun in your life?

My Dad would take us to the range as kids to teach us firearms. We had hunting rifles, and a .45. Later I did skeet shooting and also went to range with my cop buddies. One of the funnest things I did was at a range in PA. They had all the famouse Hollywood guns under glass. You would choose a weapon and buy the ammo, then get to shoot. All the Terminator guns, Dirty Harry, Rambo, James Bond, Die Hard etc. I shot a 357. Magnum, a Desert Eagle, an Uzi (pea shooter), AK-47, Walther P38/PPK, Franchis 12, AMT HArdballer etc. I spent hundreds that day lol.

seems like it's only going to get worse too. i hear there's some "new breed" of "super pig" coming from Canada that were bred to be more resistant to cold and are bigger than North American pigs. i can't imagine that, i've seen some absolutely gigantic North American pigs that look like grizzly bears.
seems like it's only going to get worse too. i hear there's some "new breed" of "super pig" coming from Canada that were bred to be more resistant to cold and are bigger than North American pigs. i can't imagine that, i've seen some absolutely gigantic North American pigs that look like grizzly bears.
Does it look like this? 29805E5F-585F-4B63-AFA8-445B270199A1.jpeg

Bragging on the internet to satisfy your sad and fragile ego. You are so predictable.

Muhahahaha!!!

I'm just answering a question presented by the OP. God forbid I mention my experiences with firearms in a thread about guns.

Stay mad, you Putin-worshipping tankie.

I'm just answering a question presented by the OP. God forbid I mention my experiences with firearms in a thread about guns.

Stay mad, you Putin-worshipping tankie.

You really went overboard with your response though. We get it, you're awesome 😄

Since you seem to be an asshole, and have no idea of the circumstances, im going to drop some truth bombs on you. It is a felony to put anything in someones mailbox unless you are a USPS employee. It is also a felony to drink alcohol on federal land, that includes federal parks. I can go on on how easy it is to get a felony on your record, but my guess is you are that much of an asshole, that you don't care.
Aw! The douche is a felon and he can't get a gun. What a tragedy.

My dad was a conservation officer, so I was introduced to weapons when I was 9 or 10.

Weapon I had most fun shooting:
submachine-gun-Thompson-M1928.jpg

I've fired a lot of guns. My Dad's H&R .22 Revolver as a kid was the first. A Model 60 Marlin .22 Rifle was the first gun I owned followed by at least 40 more guns after that.

Colt M16A3 (was restricted to firing semi-auto sadly), Beretta M9, Sig P226, and Mossberg M500 in the Navy.

Colt M16A2 and British Sten sub machine guns rocking and rolling in full auto as a civvie.

I've fired too many countless other guns to mention. Never a gun chambered in .50 BMG which I'd love to do some day along with hopefully firing a few more full auto guns if given the chance.

went with buddies to a shooting range once. shot a couple of hand guns, a rifle and a shotgun. was really bad with hand guns, like the guy from Pulp Fiction bad. much better with the rifle though.

Yeah, I've been bird hunting before. I also got a Beretta Storm for protection back when I used to sell drugs. Never shot at anybody but I used it at the range.

Attachments

• me-gun.jpg
    me-gun.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
You ever spend 2 hours cleaning the same gun only for the armorer to barely look at it and tell you to clean it for another half hour? (Which you know is clean and lubed, you do it nearly every week) And do that every week for months?

I've had my weapon handed back, not do anything more, and checked it back in.

Religious cleaning puts needless wear on your weapon. You know why it's rusting? The parkerization is worn off from mindlessly scrubbing. It's a rattletrap from continuous disassembly and reassembly.

I had a friend over after a range trip. I just tossed my stuff back in the safe after a quick wipedown and lube. I could tell he was getting antsy. I asked what was up. He mentioned how they should be cleaned now, not later. I laughed and told him to go over the rest of the stuff in the safe. He found all that carbon on his hands upsetting.

I'm a eurofag who never shot a real gun. Although my Dad was British army so he obviously has, and my mum got to fire a bunch back in the day including an Uzi.

Recently I got a new buddy who has his own shooting range and bunch of guns who wants me to go and visit, so maybe soon I'll do it

yup, definitely have. my dad collects rifles, and i've shot all of his guns. the one that stands out, is a turkish rifle that has the biggest kickback i have ever come across. i shot that gun once, and my armpit sustained a huge bruise from the kickback. it almost made me fall lol. you don't realize how powerful some of these guns are until you actually shoot them for the first time.

Back