Have you ever shot a real gun in your life?

As in Cleveland Ohio or still up in Canada? It's probably not needed but with November not too far away and heaps of people going berserk about the election me being a Brit in a very small town with a meth and fentanyl problem apparently I'd rather be safer than sorry.
Yup Ohio! I could become a Browns fan.

Yup Ohio! I could become a Browns fan.
Oh wow! The guy who played Jamie Lannister in GoT just did a show where he was visiting various counties and cities for a save the planet type thing. When asked which was the favourite place he visited he said Cleveland. So you'll be in good company.

Springfield 1911
That's probably my next purchase.
I keep a pretty tight grouping with my G3c, but nothing like when I shoot my buddy's 1911.
First time shooting it was dead on. He said, I don't know how to feel about that, give it back lmao.

Last edited:
First time I ever fired a shotgun I was 12 years old and I nailed the clay disc flying through the air.

My brother in law was super impressed. I wanted to stop there because I felt like I got lucky, but he forced me to try again and again, and sadly I missed all the subsequent shots.

So the lesson here is quit while you're ahead.

I've shot several guns since then.

I went to Randsburg the other day, it's lovely. And a lovely drive looking at the mountains.
It is this time of year pretty soon it’ll be brick oven hot, you have the Sierra mountains right in your back yard when it heats up.
I didn’t realize euro tourists like the Lone Pine area so much

It is this time of year pretty soon it’ll be brick oven hot, you have the Sierra mountains right in your back yard when it heats up.
I didn’t realize euro tourists like the Lone Pine area so much
I went through a full summer here at often 116f. I know what I'm in for. I'm looking into those outdoor fans that spritz water out so I can sit outside before 6pm during the summer.

I shot IPSC for a few seasons. I don't compete anymore but still enjoy keeping my skills up at the range.

No gun has ever made me angry or fearful enough to shoot it. If I found a gun in bed with my wife, I'd shoot it and make her bury it. I am that son of a bitch.

The 2nd Amendment is my favorite Amendment. If that answer your question OP.

Many times.
My father thought it would be funny when I was a tiny 6 or 7 to let me fire his boito 12 gauge on my own. If you know you know
Cunt.

I'd never even held a gun until the summer after I graduated HS and was issued an M16A2 in boot camp.

Back