Have you known any killers?

I've known people who killed for money, military types etc. Had a suspected murderer hire the boat for a bit. Didn't mention the case, seemed impolite.

I have family members who killed in the military and a relative that shot someone in the line of duty as an officer

I know a few gangbangers that killed people but I haven't hung out with them since I was a troublemaker in high school and college

my uncle did ten years for manslaughter would've done less but him and his buddy drove the mans body over state line and dumped it in a ditch in Louisiana.

I'm not sure how true some of these stories are but...damn, there's some chilling shit in here.

Thankfully, I don't and haven't known any killers personally.

Apart from my granddad in WWII.

Used to work with a 70 year-old woman who was murdered by her grandson. The guy was unstable as hell and she tried so hard to help him out, against the advice of her friends (and even many of her own family). One night he went off on a bender, told her she needed to pick him up and drive him somewhere. She went over to his house in the middle of the night. Apparently an argument ensued, he hit her across the head with an object and stomped her to death. Seeing her photo and name on the evening news was unreal. She was a good woman, snarky sense of humor, fun to work with. RIP.

went to school with two kids ...one murdered the other...unloaded a whole mac 10 magazine into him

got 36 years

My dad, his buddy and me used to fishing when I was a kid. He went over one morning to get him ready for our Saturday of pond fishing and he found his buddy dead. His wife (we all knew her) stabbed him in the heart with an icepick.

My first BJJ Instructor is accused of ordering a hit on a cop in my country and of another murder. The lucky bastard flew to Brazil before he got caught.

some kid my younger brother was friends with killed a woman cyclist by speeding in his truck after their graduation night Senior year of highschool. Went from highschool to serving a prison sentence for murder. It was one of the first cases to be bumped from manslaughter to murder because the kid had a bunch of tweets from prior that said things like :"going 120 on the freeway, cant stop me" and "speed demon, get out of my way unless you want to get killed."

the guy is stilk in prison today. I think hes 22 now

My dog brought a possum into the house once and we thought it was dead. Bro put it in the trash can and put one in its neck. He then pumped another round into its forehead "to send a message"

Just somone that has killed another one.
Killing is killing, whether done for duty, profit or fun

First time I heard that phrase was in a Marilyn Manson song. I had no idea Richard Ramirez had said it.

I knew someone who accidentally killed a guy and spent 6 years in prison.

I've killed people before overseas in the military. Is this some kind of thing that we are supposed to be bragging about here, or do we just accept killing for what it is?

I know a few.

My best friend was killed by his cousin who I knew and shared a prom limo with because the chicks we were banging were good friends.

Another best friend's older brother got out in 2016 after serving 20 years for killing someone in a drug deal gone bad. We used to sell drugs for him when we were kids.

Another best friend killed one of the guys that robbed and cut him (while he was on the way to my house). He was killed a week later. RIP Big Wash!

I know more but thise are/were the closest to me.

I used to work at a law firm and there was a guy who worked in the mail room who did a few years for manslaughter.

He used to be a bouncer and KO'd some guy who fell backwards and cracked his head on the concrete and died.
This happen in Hamilton, ON?

I dunno how legit this story is....but basically when I was a teen. I knew this guy who was clearly gay, seemed like a nice guy. We were friends with this other guy who, i've been told is a closet gay also. Basically he bullied the shit out of the clearly gay guy for being so open.

Next thing i know it, the clearly guy is doing drugs and getting into fights with people. Both of them were jumping people and then the clearly gay guy did a complete 180, changed his voice to sound more masculine, changed the way he walked. Went from a real nice guy into a little nutjob.

We used to all go an under 18s rock nightclub. This guy started hanging about outside it basically jumping anyone who was on their own.

Allegedly, some kid came out and he and a few others jumped him, kicked his head against a curb and he apparently died a few weeks later due to injuries.

Last thing i heard about the tough guy is that he now has scars all over his face and loads of homemade tattoos

Back