Hayabusa - please listen!

Thanks man! I will never buy hayabusa again due to your influential and well articulated comment.

Thanks man! I will never buy hayabusa again due to your influential and well articulated comment.

Amen bro!

Who cares Tokushu/Kanpeki 2.0 are the best gloves in terms of performance beside Winning? Or that Hayabusa CS is second to none (own recent experience)? Such a well argumented deep thinker's statement as the guy on the previous page posted washes down all these unimportant details at once.

Lol you guys are clowns :p

GSPs are one of the best gloves I own, thumb is fine for me I just wish it was real leather instead of Vylar

Weird, maybe im just used to the thumb placement i mean i know winnings have the best thumb placement. But my thumb has never ever felt awkward, sore, hurting, painful, etc in reyes or any other bad thumb glove

Strato, I feel like we're gear brothers haha. Never had a problem with Reyes thumb placement personally. I also prefer the thumb on Winnings, but have never had a single issue with the Reyes thumb placement.

I smashed my thumb pretty good once in my Shevlins, remember dinging it on a few occasions. That horse hair substitute and loose thumb closure made for a unique (and IMO, terrible) glove experience.

Strato, I feel like we're gear brothers haha. Never had a problem with Reyes thumb placement personally. I also prefer the thumb on Winnings, but have never had a single issue with the Reyes thumb placement.

I smashed my thumb pretty good once in my Shevlins, remember dinging it on a few occasions. That horse hair substitute and loose thumb closure made for a unique (and IMO, terrible) glove experience.

Yeah man we agree a lot now if you could just change your avatar to a metallica one... Haha

I dont know why people still buy that overpriced shit. Much better gloves out there for less.
The shin guards look horrendous also.

As far as the Tokushu gloves go, you're wrong. But I do agree on the price for most of their products, they're more expensive than they used to be and the shorts are definitely overpriced. The Ikusa line should be $10 cheaper because other than the shinguards, it's just a rebrand of the original pro line. Tokushu needs to be in the $100-$110 range and the Kanpeki line should be where the Tokushu line is now.

Lol you guys are clowns :p

GSPs are one of the best gloves I own, thumb is fine for me I just wish it was real leather instead of Vylar

Ha, I wish they used Vylar in more of their products, especially the training pads. As far as thumb placement goes, I think it's okay but if Winning's is better, then Hayabusa should look in to that for Tokushu 2.0.

People follow these trendy new names they come out with and buy them for that. Every hayabusa glove i have tried on is trash and feels terrible. Most people i see with them are those "tough guy" mma kids that come into gyms wearing all matching gear and whatnot just because they see pros using it because they are PAID to wear it. There are much better gloves/ gear as far as performance, quality and price. The only line of theres that was actually decent was the original line and that was even mediocre

People follow these trendy new names they come out with and buy them for that. Every hayabusa glove i have tried on is trash and feels terrible. Most people i see with them are those "tough guy" mma kids that come into gyms wearing all matching gear and whatnot just because they see pros using it because they are PAID to wear it. There are much better gloves/ gear as far as performance, quality and price. The only line of theres that was actually decent was the original line and that was even mediocre

Jeff, trust me the tokushu model is pretty damn good! I was surprised how good it was.

I definitely see where your coming from, but every company is guilty of being repped by the wrong people. People have different needs, but your denying that hayabusa can make a quality glove. That's where people are finding fault with your statements, imo. I don't use cleto Reyes, but I'd never deny they are great quality gloves, just not for me.

Tokushu gloves are definitely the best gloves I've ever used once you cut the thumb attachment. Fantastic protection.

well all the "BS" aside, are these gloves better for pad/bag, or sparring? do they fit ppl with longer fingers or shorter fingers?

Fit either fine. Best used for bags and pads though okay for sparring

Bottom out? You mean your fingers are too long for them? I have that problem in the majority of boxing gloves, too, but currently have 10oz Tokushus and no complaints with finger length. The same for shihtzu.

Bottom out? You mean your fingers are too long for them? I have that problem in the majority of boxing gloves, too, but currently have 10oz Tokushus and no complaints with finger length. The same for shihtzu.

yep, exactly what i meant. good to know that they're of no problem. thanks man

well all the "BS" aside, are these gloves better for pad/bag, or sparring? do they fit ppl with longer fingers or shorter fingers?

My GSPs are really compact for being a 16oz glove to be honest I think they make phenomenal bag gloves despite being 16s. They really feel like 12s, super protective and the wrist closure is awesome for how little the gloves cost IMO.

As far as hand size they make a plus size model as well

Back