He back! Alex Jones live JRE. Nao!

Alex threw Tim Kennedy under the bus.
-rFssD_O.jpg
<Lmaoo>

You could have learned that from Trainspotting.

He just started talking about a reporter from the BBC he interviewed a few decades ago. The man has a weird Polish-sounding last name that starts with B. Rogan asks him, "Should i have him on?"
"Yeah"
"How do you spell his last name?"
Uh..uh...he's a good friend of mine..." Mentions his company. A few lines later, Joe asks again, "How do you spell it again?"
"I don't know, I can only write it."

Jesus. Alex Jones is fucking special.

Watched that movie eons ago. Just remember it was pretty fuckin shot (on some drug shit like The Basketball Diaries), and I'm pretty sure there was an exposed dick scene at some point.

<{clintugh}>

Perhaps link the relevant scene.

Eddie's in the house and Alex is yelling at him to choke him out. Shit's about to go down.

Good episode too. Cash me outside Girl topic in the 1st minute.

Watched it last night and its one of those episodes I wish was 3+ hours.

I've always liked Dr. Phil and thought he was a genuine person. The problem is the format of his daytime talkshow, having to play to the crowd, and his guests play to the crowd in the hopes of being famous after the show. The 'cash me outside' girl wasn't the first, but now is the most famous.

Going to be checking out his podcast in the future.

Watched that movie eons ago. Just remember it was pretty fuckin shot (on some drug shit like The Basketball Diaries), and I'm pretty sure there was an exposed dick scene at some point.

<{clintugh}>

Perhaps link the relevant scene.
Tommy died from wallowing in the cat shit on heroin, my friend.

Alex Jones is an actor. His purpose is to make legit conspiracies look batshit crazy (ie. Sandy Hook) with all the nonsense he comes out with.

who tf is laughing in the back ground? I hardly watch JRE.

Back