• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"He Started A Gigantic Fire After Being Scolded For Touching Himself"

Looks like Arseface from the Preacher comic.

He shot himslef in the face with a shotgun as well.

large.jpg

was just about to post that

This guy is going to be super rich by getting roles in some awesome horror movies.

I thought this was a cruel joke...but that is really him...oh man. I don't even know what to say here...

Let's focus on the positive? It has to be hard to shoot yourself in the face with a shot gun...so he's flexible? He also seems to have a hobby...so there's that...I am having a hard time here guys...

Blaze carolina? Holy shit. Long time no see. Can you update us on your epic scooby doo raper van thread?

Blaze carolina? Holy shit. Long time no see. Can you update us on your epic scooby doo raper van thread?
I lurk more than post these days. There was definitely some questions about that vans heritage. The tale ends sadly though. The management company for the complex I was in had it towed and they wanted more than I paid for the thing to get it out of impound. I was planning on getting out of Alaska anyway, and it wasn't running, so I let them have it.

I lurk more than post these days. There was definitely some questions about that vans heritage. The tale ends sadly though. The management company for the complex I was in had it towed and they wanted more than I paid for the thing to get it out of impound. I was planning on getting out of Alaska anyway, and it wasn't running, so I let them have it.

tumblr_inline_mtcizkJsBE1s9rbyl_zpshs691lwf.gif

He didn't start the fire

My stomach is churning.
Did the apartment exploded?

I wonder what it sounds like when he breathes?

:icon_lol:

**High pitch long sucking sound**

His parents spent a lot of time changing his diaper for him to be.... That.

Back