He who doesn't fall in the ring never stood up in the first place

Yeah, Ngannou got KTFOd by Anthony Joshua but you know what? He stepped into the boxing ring with Anthony Joshua. And Tyson Fury, in his first two fights in boxing ever.

Now let's look at the case of Jonathon "goat" Jones: Ducked Chael Sonnen, ducked Rumble Johnson, ducked DC at HW, ducked Francis Ngannou, currently ducking Tom Aspinall and the rest of the real HW contenders, all of whom would send him home in a body bag.

I don't believe a professional fighter can inherently be a coward but In some cases they can exhibit cowardly behavior. Why again are we calling someone who refuses to fight the top contenders, who refuses to unify and put his paper belt on the line, who refuses to step into the cage with the very best in the world "GOAT"?

I ask you.
1 loss could cost a fighter a ton of money. Just because you do the UFC a favor does not mean they will take care of you.

Keep crying. Jon will never get embarassed like Francis. He the GOAT.
Of course not. The odds of Jon Jones getting into the ring with any top boxer are less than zero. A chump like Jake Paul would knock him out in the first round

Have fun with your tantrum, lad. There’s an event going on and you are weeping like a child about the UFC’s greatest fighter ever. Embarrassing for you.
Have fun with the prelims, let me know when Blaydes fights, you know, the guy Jones would never ever fight.

Have fun with the prelims, let me know when Blaydes fights, you know, the guy Jones would never ever fight.
Jones’ resume is unquestionable, what would blaydes at to it? After he beat him, you’d just come up with some other fighter as the guy to beat him. Delusional and embarrassing.

Jones’ resume is unquestionable, what would blaydes at to it? After he beat him, you’d just come up with some other fighter as the guy to beat him. Delusional and embarrassing.
Point being, anyone in the top 5 would embarrass Jones and he knows it. Stipe, by the way, shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10 yet Jones is trying to gaslight people who actually know what's up that this is the "toughest fight I can take". I understand he wants to duck these guys because he's been doing it his whole career starting with Chael Sonnen (of all people to duck). That's truly embarrassing.

So how exactly does Jones beat Blaydes? Take it to the ground?

Unlike McGregor, he fought someone who was there to knock him out, not play defense and carry him

Respect to anyone who steps in there. I've done it. People who haven't just don't understand.
They both fought for the money, Conor didn't picked Floyd because of him being defensive fighter and Ngannou didn't pickedJoshua because ''he was there to knock him out'', it's all about the popularity. If it's hard for you to understand, i feel sorry for you lol
And if you ask some random guys to fight against Joshua in the ring for 20m, almost all of them would agree to do it, even the smallest guys. You stepped in there but you were so fucking bad that's why you are not there anymore.

Point being, anyone in the top 5 would embarrass Jones and he knows it. Stipe, by the way, shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10 yet Jones is trying to gaslight people who actually know what's up that this is the "toughest fight I can take". I understand he wants to duck these guys because he's been doing it his whole career starting with Chael Sonnen (of all people to duck). That's truly embarrassing.

I can't see a duck, all i'm seeing is fuck

Yeah, Ngannou got KTFOd by Anthony Joshua but you know what? He stepped into the boxing ring with Anthony Joshua. And Tyson Fury, in his first two fights in boxing ever.

Now let's look at the case of Jonathon "goat" Jones: Ducked Chael Sonnen, ducked Rumble Johnson, ducked DC at HW, ducked Francis Ngannou, currently ducking Tom Aspinall and the rest of the real HW contenders, all of whom would send him home in a body bag.

I don't believe a professional fighter can inherently be a coward but In some cases they can exhibit cowardly behavior. Why again are we calling someone who refuses to fight the top contenders, who refuses to unify and put his paper belt on the line, who refuses to step into the cage with the very best in the world "GOAT"?

I ask you.
As far as I'm concerned Ngannou ducked Jon.

I can't see a duck, all i'm seeing is fuck

First he ducked Chael and then to teach him a lesson, in the next fight Chael nearly snapped his big toe off. Any competant ref would have called the fight off in Chael's favor. Lol, Chael Sonnen actually beat Jones via TKO injury, who would have ever thought? In hindsight I guess Jones was smart to duck the first fight.

He got paid.
Ultimately if Mr Robot taught us anything,
defeating the system is not so easy.

Kudos Francis.
<[analyzed}>
Karma says Francis shouldn't have danced in front of Fury.

Spot on. I doubt Jones is "scared" it's more of high risk low reward from his perspective especially since ufc just feeds his legacy or tries to

It is cowardly that's for sure. He thought about hw in 2013 but with prime jds, werdum, overeem, Cain, Mir and others he stayed a size bully at lhw

Cause that shit didn’t make even the least bit of sense. Not even in a philosophical sense. Just a terrible saying overall.
While it may be a horrible cliche, it's a good life lesson that you should attempt to apply to yourself.

He who is not Fedor is not the Heavyweight GOAT…..

Unless you’re considering it to be Jon.

They both fought for the money, Conor didn't picked Floyd because of him being defensive fighter and Ngannou didn't pickedJoshua because ''he was there to knock him out'', it's all about the popularity. If it's hard for you to understand, i feel sorry for you lol
And if you ask some random guys to fight against Joshua in the ring for 20m, almost all of them would agree to do it, even the smallest guys. You stepped in there but you were so fucking bad that's why you are not there anymore.

lol

You've never.fought. imagine taking shit. Pussy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back