Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Crowds literally erupt in cheers when Trump sets foot in any American arena. If biden goes to the same arenas filled with thousands of people...the boos rain down. Just like what happened to Pelosi in New York of all places.

You fucking retards actually think Americans want what Biden has to offer. I will tell you something. They don't. Elections are absolutely being rigged right now.

ahhhh but but but muhhh crowd size errrybudy!

these are the same chuds who like to call themselves the silent majority.

thats nice. i'm sure the crackhead pillow salesman will be taking all of that damning evidence of fraud and making his legal case in a parking lot across the street from the dildo shop. should be any day now. just not today.

unaware and out of touch with reality, says the trumphumping election fraud flat-earther. thats real cute. why dont you tell us about the one time when diaper don found evidence of election fraud and then proved it in court?

They wouldn't allow the evidence to be presented in court. All of the judges are bought and paid for.

They wouldn't allow the evidence to be presented in court. All of the judges are bought and paid for.

yeah yeah thats nice. theres always some kind of wackadoodle conspiracy behind why your last big conspiracy was not and will never be proven for as long as you live. its not because you were lied to by a sore loser who cant handle taking a loss. no, not at all

you live in a fairy tale and fantasy world, and you believe in the tooth fairy.

ahhhh but but but muhhh crowd size errrybudy!

these are the same chuds who like to call themselves the silent majority.

Ahh....the one and only clip of Trump being booed. And it was because of the media falsely accusing Trump of crimes he didn't commit.

yeah yeah thats nice. theres always some kind of wackadoodle conspiracy behind why your last big conspiracy was not and will never be proven for as long as you live. its not because you were lied to by a sore loser who cant handle taking a loss. no, not at all

you live in a fairy tale and fantasy world, and you believe in the tooth fairy.

You are lost and wandering in the wilderness. You are easy prey for the wicked one.

So you post clips of retarded blue hair liberals booing Trump lol. So predictable.

be sure to put that tooth under your pillow tonight. and let me know when they find that fraud hey? i know theyre not going to find Bigfoot on tonights episode of Finding Bigfoot, but if you tune in next week they just might!

be sure to put that tooth under your pillow tonight. and let me know when they find that fraud hey? i know theyre not going to find Bigfoot on tonights episode of Finding Bigfoot, but if you tune in next week they just might!

The globalists love thoughtless fucks like you.

The globalists love thoughtless fucks like you.

thats nice. youre really owning me hard there skeeter. now go call up the crackhead pillow salesman and go find the fraud. and bigfoot. and the tooth fairy. and santa claus.

and be sure to use the promo code "STOPTHESTEAL" so you can save a couple bucks off a $140 pair of MySlippers

thats nice. youre really owning me hard there skeeter. now go call up the crackhead pillow salesman and go find the fraud. and bigfoot. and the tooth fairy. and santa claus.

and be sure to use the promo code "STOPTHESTEAL" so you can save a couple bucks off a $140 pair of MySlippers

Let's burn America to the ground!

What are Libertarians?

Awesome... well except on the border. They suck on border policy.

How a man doesn't have a gun with a nutty neighbor fucking with him? Dude that killed him was literally crazy per everyone.

How is this a story again? Are we back to blaming the baseball field shooting on Bernie?

Let's burn America to the ground!

ErFSzWaXcAICG2s

JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif

lets not condone violence or genocide on these forums. if you want to go cause violence and get your ass thrown in jail, go ahead. just know that donnie dearest won't be there to bail you out or give you any money for commissary. the party of law and order baby!

America is gonna burn thanks to dumbfucks like you
Lol, you are this weeks candidate for “how fast can I get banned”

ahhh the beauty of getting older….seeing presidents/politicians come and go..seeing the hyperbolic rhetoric..seeing the election cycle pass.. seeing the rhetoric come back like clock work. It’s a beautiful cycle of cope.

America was supposed to burn down when Clinton became president…rush told me so.

ErFSzWaXcAICG2s

JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif

lets not condone violence or genocide on these forums. if you want to go cause violence and get your ass thrown in jail, go ahead. just know that donnie dearest won't be there to bail you out or give you any money for commissary. the party of law and order baby!

By voting blue you are choosing to burn down America. You're dumb as a rock though.

Back