Hear me out.....trade Colby for Rodtang

filthybliss

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Similar to what they did for DJ and Askren. Colby's days are gone, he's more of a influencer than a fighter especially since he's now ducking cuckboy wonder. Rodtang is young and a efficient striker, throwing him in the already stacked ass BW division seems like a good trade off imo.

Similar to what they did for DJ and Askren. Colby's days are gone, he's more a influencer than a fighter especially since he's now ducking cuckboy wonder. Rodtang is young and a efficient striker, throwing him in the already stacked ass BW division seems like a good trade off imo.
I'll trade Colby for 5 Venum coupons and two UFC hotdog branders

Similar to what they did for DJ and Askren. Colby's days are gone, he's more of a influencer than a fighter especially since he's now ducking cuckboy wonder. Rodtang is young and a efficient striker, throwing him in the already stacked ass BW division seems like a good trade off imo.
Why would Chatri trade one of the most entertaining strikers in the world for a cringey, boring semi-retired douchebag?

As other posters have pointed out, Rodtang doesn't do MMA. If he did do MMA I wouldn't want to see him dry humped to 30-27's or choked out anyways. He's too awesome and fun to watch in MT.

Besides, this would be like trading Jokic for Tobias Harris or something. Not even close to fair.

Rodtang gets submitted 3 times in a row and then gets cut. Lot of good wrestlers at 135.

Rodtang? Fuck no. The UFC needs less manlets, not more.

I am president of Manchester City. I wanna trade my best striker Erling Haaland with old Lebron James.
Sorry, Lebron James is too precious for him.....don't ever compare bron to colby tho, thats outta line <codychoke>

Rodtang? Fuck no. The UFC needs less manlets, not more.
5a3d28a587b528e12b414b64f51a6b03.gif

Back