Heat on Stephanie McMahon over slapdowns?

The best way they can spear Steph without the SJWs losing their shit is have Reigns spear her, only to say "He was aiming for HHH and he moved!"

and then they will probably have reigns crys or some shit after.

They had Orton accidentally hit her and the entire ring full of wrestlers who were brawling stopped in their tracks....Stephanie isn't getting anything but some terrible comebacks and her having temper tantrums.

When will Steph get hers tho. Before she use to get stunnered, rock bottomed, RKOed now she just goes around slapping the shit out of dudes with no fear. Bitch needs to be speared.

Only a diva can fuck her up

Sasha bless

Goddamn! @WhiteRage (OP) delivered, then @Kardashians spiced this shit up to new heights.
tdV8W2.gif

What the fuck?!

I'd pay Steph to kick my ass! This guy is getting paid for the pleasure, and he's still bitching out?

Where I come from, people like that get slapped...

What the fuck?!

I'd pay Steph to kick my ass! This guy is getting paid for the pleasure, and he's still bitching out?

Where I come from, people like that get slapped...
sir, im gonna have to ask you to settle down >:/

I just think it's shit television writing. And she's the one who has say on what's getting written. It's proper vanity shit. And they wonder why people are switching off in droves.

Back