Heavyweight fight skill level

stuff jones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These guys both gassed by like round six and were throwing wild bar brawl haymakers throughout the fight. Neither should sniff the P4P. Why is HW boxing so popular?

Last edited:
i must say, fury didnt look his best in there. wilder started strong, but the accumulation of damage and fatigue drained him faster than fury. there were so many rounds where fury was just windshield wipering with punches, no steam. but it adds up.

I've said it all along, weakest HW era by far. It was like watching the boxing version of Frye/Takayama for gods sake. Even a boring robotic prime Wlad would have gotten them out of there in six.

Lol.
You go throw with someone who can KO you in one shot… now do that weighing 240+ for 24 min

tell us how you feel

Mi5qcGc

Fury gassed in the sixth? Lol

I've said it all along, weakest HW era by far. It was like watching the boxing version of Frye/Takayama for gods sake. Even a boring robotic prime Wlad would have gotten them out of there in six.

iu

he’ll beat fury if he comes in that flabby!
well he's gotta rematch Joshua first. And that's probably a long way out before that rematch happens. So who the hell knows what Fury or Wilder do in the meantime.

These guys both gassed by like round six and were throwing wild bar brawl haymakers throughout the fight. Neither should sniff the P4P. Why is HW boxing so popular?
Gassed? Fury was tired, sure his output was high and he was employing a clinch heavy game plan.

watching MMA fans try talk about boxing is amusing.

well he's gotta rematch Joshua first. And that's probably a long way out before that rematch happens. So who the hell knows what Fury or Wilder do in the meantime.

By the time they fight, if ever, they are both going to be in their late 30s. Out of prime and washed. They are both not the youngest any more and the powers that be will do their best to avoid a unification bout

Back