Hector Lombard will sign a contract with KSW

Thought he had a fight lined up. The fuck. Lombard vs Khalidov isn't bad though, better than most dudes Mamed could face.

I remember that Lombard-Khalidov almost happened before he signed with the UFC. I hope they make this match up happen this time.

Juiced to the gills Lombard vs Khalidov

<mma4>

He fights Dolloway in March. From what I understand is you can't negotiate while you still have a UFC contract.....The UFC won't want to renew him even if he beats CB though probably so I doubt they'd even care. He got paid a ton in the UFC and went like 4-6, I'd let his ass go too.

Hector needs to get back on the sauce. USADA is not his friend.

Couldn’t show his face back in Bellator I bet

He sooner be munsoned out in the middle of nowhere than return to the bright lights a failed missionary.

Couldn’t show his face back in Bellator I bet

He sooner be munsoned out in the middle of nowhere than return to the bright lights a failed missionary.

Lollll munsoned

Don't think so, UFD Gym has a lot of fighters in KSW: Racic, Zawada and Soldic. Probably trying to get another one there. And knowing Hector is a big name, it would be a bit sad if KSW would take another "UFC Veteran" far away from his prime just to give their fighters a good name on their CV. Generally, I thought KSW went away from this trend with signing promising fighters like Soldic or Du Plessis instead of "UFC Veterans".

Don't think so, UFD Gym has a lot of fighters in KSW: Racic, Zawada and Soldic. Probably trying to get another one there. And knowing Hector is a big name, it would be a bit sad if KSW would take another "UFC Veteran" far away from his prime just to give their fighters a good name on their CV. Generally, I thought KSW went away from this trend with signing promising fighters like Soldic or Du Plessis instead of "UFC Veterans".

On the other hand, KSW will probably pay Lombard more than any other promotion.

I didn't know the UFC let him go.

How long until he pulls out of the CB fight with an 'injury'

I think Hector is in trouble wherever he fights, if dudes are going to punch him in the face.

I'd like to see him against Khalidov and Materla.

So is he fighting CB or is he cut? Whether his contract ends or he loses this is probably it for his UFC career and Bellator wont want him back so overseas is where he has to go.

Anywhere he can get back on the juice is a good spot for him. Clean Hector is a losing Hector every time.

Tbh Hector vs Khalidov would be a pretty awesome fight. Hectors fights recently have just been going with him dominating, then getting KTFO usually after laying a brutal beatdown on his opponent. If CB vs Hector is still on I see him winning that one with a brutal KO.

Hype train derailed in UFC, rerouted to Poland.

Wtf I thought he was in UFC who the fuck ain't send me the memo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back