International Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Crashes ***UPDATE: President Dead***

240520001049-iran-president-helicopter-crash.jpg

Crash site footage has been made available, though really a single photo says it all.

Confirmed,

So long sweet prince…

Damn, almost two presidents in one week..

I used to work with a guy who was a helicopter pilot in the military and later a pilot for plane flights over the grand canyon. He told me flat out, that if your going down in a helicopter you're pretty much dead unless you're VERY close to the ground already. The gliding motion of a small plane gives you a little bit of a chance, but helicopters drop like a rock when the rotors fail. He dead.

He isnt Ayatollah but was most likely candidate to follow.

Iran Supreme Leader is in his mid 80s and there doesnt seems to have a good replacement.

Even Khomeini himself had to bend the rules to get Khamenei who wasnt Ayatollah.

My guess is that the theocracy will die with Khamenei and IRGC will create a shogunate with them calling the shots while having a ceremonial cleric as emperor

Clearly assassinated by Israel/USA.

I used to work with a guy who was a helicopter pilot in the military and later a pilot for plane flights over the grand canyon. He told me flat out, that if your going down in a helicopter you're pretty much dead unless you're VERY close to the ground already. The gliding motion of a small plane gives you a little bit of a chance, but helicopters drop like a rock when the rotors fail. He dead.
Autorotation

Article i've just read give him for dead, with him apparently also the foreign minister

Back