Hell on Earth is..

He is a beast, but Tony can get him in a sub. But please make Khabib vs Conor first

Strip Conor and have him fight Khabib for the number 1 spot :)

I can't picture anyone beating Khabib right now. People like to say that he hasn't gone 25 minutes and that is true but I have to believe a man who has spent years grappling at the very highest levels on earth is capable of training and fighting for more than 5 rounds.
What you find when people fight Khabib is that they can fight for 5 rounds but they can't get beaten up and leaned on for even 2 rounds. I also get why people think Tony can submit Khabib but honestly, again, Tony's submission game is probably not even close to par with some of the Sambo guys Khabib has competed against for all these years. The answer to beating Khabib isn't going to be found on the mat.

And Edson Barboza is one of the most complete strikers in the UFC and almost certainly in the LW division. He tried to fight smart, leg kicks and body shots, but honestly I think the only possible way any striker is going to beat Khabib right now is if they tag him JDS-Cain 1 style.

He is a beast, but Tony can get him in a sub. But please make Khabib vs Conor first

I wanna see Connor fight cucuy first. Connor has a decent chance of beating cucuy and 0% chance of beating khabib. Therefore kukui should fight Connor, so that we can I have Kukui versus khabib later

Back