PlayStation Helldivers II

Now to get that Bloodborne PC port now that we know they will bend the knee...

Well well well... Sony can realize they made a very very bad move, and actually correct it.

Now do Stellar Blade censorship, Sony.

a06f79fb428e3502431d974297544f241bd79b58.gif

This is just a smart move period. You don't want to botch a goldmine like Helldivers has been, and can be even more. They have Ghost around the corner for Steam, will surely sell even better now, or at least not worse because of a PR blunder.

Their twitter feed is hilarious

Last edited:
Im shocked they caved.
Why? They reverse course a lot when people get mad. They got rid of the 10 dollar upgrade for Forbidden West and also kept the PS3 storefront after pushback. Nintendo is a lot worse when it comes to listening to negative feedback

Im shocked they caved.
I imagine the tipping point was Valve actually refunding people even in countries where you can make a PSN account. 60% of their sales have been on PC.

<{jackyeah}>

Why? They reverse course a lot when people get mad. They got rid of the 10 dollar upgrade for Forbidden West and also kept the PS3 storefront after pushback. Nintendo is a lot worse when it comes to listening to negative feedback
Look at the language he's using for effective feedback response re: 'caved'. Elicitation. Does this in every thread. Clearer: Market leader reverses unpopular sign-up implementation. Smart business. Semantics from both sides, one could argue. Arrow/Sony made the link prompt skippable without interval to reappear, if I understand, while day-one Steam page language was clear on account linking but postponed? Stupid and foundationally poor UX from Arrow/Sony, which at best ripened all confusion and sour grapes.

Gotta love scumbag Sony getting review bombed into submission.

Look at the language he's using

Thank you for the heartfelt psychoanalysis. But im sorry your monthly Sherdog Plus Essential subscription for online communication wasnt fulfilled. So this interaction cant continue.

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

Although I see that AH devs were saying the only way Sony will listen is to leave reviews. I’mma guess that paired with the refunds got Sony’s attention.

“Fans” in general are still fickle though.

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday and get the joke but I appreciated readers pointing out rather quickly how sick it is to be using this type of language to frame and then normalise recent events. Arrow staff were getting death threats aimed at them and their families from PC players. As a father myself, nah. F bullies and bullying. No Yharnam for you. If I catch anyone bullying on this site, straight to Ludwig.

Saw this yesterday and get the joke but I appreciated readers pointing out rather quickly how sick it is to be using this type of language to frame and then normalise recent events. Arrow staff were getting death threats aimed at them and their families from PC players. As a father myself, nah. F bullies and bullying. No Yharnam for you. If I catch anyone bullying on this site, straight to Ludwig.
I agree 100% with everything you said.

I just found it to be a funny meme.

There were also comments about Japan deserving another nuke. Vile people

That's a great post!

This whole Helldivers situation should be seen as a celebration for the consumer and a reminder that corporations need us, not the other way around.

A voice and wallet can matter when enough people come together.

However, it's always equally important to speak out against the people that take things too far. You have to be a special scumbag to issue a death threat over something like a video game.

..and supposedly the Helldivers community manager (or whomever), that recommended customers/“fans” review bomb the game, has been fired now.

..and supposedly the Helldivers community manager (or whomever), that recommended customers/“fans” review bomb the game, has been fired now.

Yea not surprised. You can't say that kind of stuff it doesn't just hurt Sony it hurts his own coworkers. I did see one comment where someone wrote something about the game and he was like "I thought you were refunding it on steam", that did make me chuckle.

Back