Help with a match from Hitman Hart!

LeonardoBjj

Professional Wrestler
@Brown
Reaction score
- Bret hart had a match, actually a good one with a very strong-man, the guy was huge and athletic. Bret gets hurt and the match ends in a draw. I tried searching from Don Muraco vs Bret and Ted Arcid! But the match was against another person. You guys know who was the adversary?

Sounds like Dino Bravo

It's gotta be Dino, Bret talks about it in wrestling with shadows

- This. That's the guy. Got surprised at how mobile he was. I didnt wtched much matchs, because i didnt like the slow bigger dudes from that era. but Dino was pretty good. He ever won a major title?

- This. That's the guy. Got surprised at how mobile he was. I didnt wtched much matchs, because i didnt like the slow bigger dudes from that era. but Dino was pretty good. He ever won a major title?

Dino Bravo was a legitimate main event star in Canada in the 70's and early 80's, he was in good shape but a lot smaller, it wasnt til he went to the WWF in the late 80's that he bulked up to those huge levels
He was such a big star in Canada that the WWF decided to cancel a main event match against Hulk Hogan because the fans refused to boo Dino

He later got murdered in an organized crime hit, allegedly lost a lot of mob money in a cigarette smuggling scheme gone wrong, they did a Darkside Of The Ring episode on him

As Pete said, he was actually a "smaller" guy until the mid 80"s. Even in AWA he wasn't very big size wise.

Dino Bravo was a legitimate main event star in Canada in the 70's and early 80's, he was in good shape but a lot smaller, it wasnt til he went to the WWF in the late 80's that he bulked up to those huge levels
He was such a big star in Canada that the WWF decided to cancel a main event match against Hulk Hogan because the fans refused to boo Dino

He later got murdered in an organized crime hit, allegedly lost a lot of mob money in a cigarette smuggling scheme gone wrong, they did a Darkside Of The Ring episode on him
- Got really impressed with the guy. Thats one grip i got with WWE from that era, such a good worker had to blow himfelf with steroids. Britsh Buldog was another one.
As Pete said, he was actually a "smaller" guy until the mid 80"s. Even in AWA he wasn't very big size wise.
- Watched some Rich Martel matchs too, before he became The model. Great worker!

Back