Helwani is gonna get slapped....

Dana-White.jpg

Put Ariel into a Burlap Sack, Tie it off. Beat him with Reeds until he is nearly dead. I think Sherdog feels that way?

Don't know man, Legit or Fixed, I think Conor is getting the W. I think Helwani has some insider info.

lol. Looked like he was just having fun after those other two guys picked Nate.

AREOLA is a pathetic crybaby but he's on point...

Is Nate Diaz gonna have to slap a bitch?

giphy.gif

This hate everybody who likes Conor high school hate circle is getting old. I csnt wait for this fight to be over shit is beyond annoying. Somebody is classless and beta for picking a winner in a fight? Jesus Christ.

How does a so called coward PUBLICLY pick against Diaz?

Did Anik make a pick? Maybe he could get a Stockton tattooed on his other forearm, or a Fookin Nuttin on his belly if Conor wins

A coward

is someone who hides behind security.

To throw water bottles at his opponent's friends & family.

Oh wait, it's not a guy with all his friends and family this close to bum rushing one guy on the stage?

He did it for the sake of the Irish fans that were present during the pre-fight show. Good call to lighten up the mood after both of his colleagues picked Nate. People here on sherdog shouldn't read too much into it.

This coward just picked McGregor by 2nd Round KO.

Team 209 is gonna f*#k him up for that!

Was hilarious when Ray Monday and Al Shotty picked Diaz in front of all of the drunk Irish guys though lol

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/19/12563780/ufc-202-preview-show

Chill the f out. They were all having the time of their life and embracing the atmosphere of the fans. Helwani just picked because it would have a great reaction with the fans. If you watch a video like that where media and fans alike are having a blast and take something negative away from it you've got serious problems man, lighten the fuck up.

He did it for the sake of the Irish fans that were present during the pre-fight show. Good call to lighten up the mood after both of his colleagues picked Nate. People here on sherdog shouldn't read too much into it.

This. Neck beards on here will find anything to critique. They were clearly having a blast with the fans.

Back