Media Helwani Show: DC, Miocic, Cannonier, Abdelaziz, Mendez, Adesanya, Eubanks

very true haha

but is he on the show itself though? in studio? I dunno, just find it awkward if he's in studio lol.

but yeah, ariel will sort him out like he does with everyone
Yeah, Ali is for sure in studio. Face to face with Ariel, gettin grilled, lol.

Ali has came out recently n said he doesn’t like Ariel, which is strange because I always saw them as being friendly. Haven’t been watching the show but looking forward to that interview.

missed stipe. not tuning in i guess

Yeah, Ali is for sure in studio. Face to face with Ariel, gettin grilled, lol.

Ali has came out recently n said he doesn’t like Ariel, which is strange because I always saw them as being friendly. Haven’t been watching the show but looking forward to that interview.
Ariel said this interview isn’t going to go how you all expect it to go. I don’t know what the means now after the comment yesterday

Ariel's doing Allah work vs Alibaba {<jordan}

Abdelaziz going off on McGregor for being racist then proceeds to call McGregor white trash LOL this fkn guy

Lol Ariel grilling him pretty good. Man that Ali guy is fucking unbearable. Sitting there whining and raging, being all over the place, twiddling his fucking bead necklace. Ariel doesn't give a shit though.

Ariel grew some balls and is tearing Ali a new one lmao. I love how Ali never answered why he blocked Ariel or why Khabib will never speak with him again. He’s so all over the place

This is classic Jew vs. Muslim. They are going hard on each other.

Props to Ariel. He went all in and owned Ali without Ali realizing it

where can I watch this, I can't find it. Is it live only?

Ariel doing his thing, Ali looked lost and confused

Back