Hendo

I'd seen him fight, but it was mostly stinkers. I'm sure you remember how hard it was to find fights back then.
I saw ZERO pride fights until they started airing on cable. Until these guys came to the UFC i just read about them, it was lame.

Thats my point, which is why it was banned...because guys like Hendo, Vitor and Chael abused the shit out of it.
EVERYONE "abused" it. But it was perfectly within the rules, so there was no such thing as abusing it.

I saw ZERO pride fights until they started airing on cable. Until these guys came to the UFC i just read about them, it was lame.
It was just sketchy websites and virus laden links for me.

Hendo, one of the greatest BMF's ever. He fought some of the scariest mofo's in their primes often as the smaller man. Yeah he fell short at a UFC title, but it is what it is. He was already a 2 division champ in Pride and LHW champ in Strikeforce. Not to mention he beat the Last Emperor in brutal fashion.

31963.jpg

Crazy pic, tough guys.

check the sherdog watermark lol

What is really crazy is, now I am old enough that they look barely more than teenage. Fuckin time keeps on turning too fast.
Glad we have photos like these to remind us how fucking BMF these guys were. Young guns. Just look at Chuck. He was killing the men and the ladies. Long live the fighters.

I said, "C'mon Hendo, H-Bomb me like ya' did to Ping. I wanna be internet famous." He laughed and explained that he didn't want to separate my head from my pencil neck, so we agreed to a fist bump. For scale, I'm about 5'11, 175'ish here.

HBOMB.jpg

I said, "C'mon Hendo, H-Bomb me like ya' did to Ping. I wanna be internet famous." He laughed and explained that he didn't want to separate my head from my pencil neck, so we agreed to a fist bump. For scale, I'm about 5'11, 175'ish here.

View attachment 1041968
Its weird how small his fist is, yet I'm still fuckin scared for your life in this pic sir lol.

People always talk about TRT and Vitor, but Dan might have had the biggest TRT resurgence of any fighter. In his first 'prime', he got a lot of BS split decision wins along with some really lackluster performances. Then he comes to the UFC, gets on the TRT, and turned into the orchestrator of violence we all remember fondly. WAR HENDO

I remember when he KOd Wandy with the left.
Dan was definitely an orchestrator of violence in the UFC though lol.

View attachment 1041968
Great picture with an awesome size comparison!​

Hendo was LHW and HW Pride Champion at once, defending BOTH belts against ANY of the baddest monsters on the planet that challenged him.

Hendo, one of the greatest BMF's ever. He fought some of the scariest mofo's in their primes often as the smaller man. Yeah he fell short at a UFC title, but it is what it is. He was already a 2 division champ in Pride and LHW champ in Strikeforce. Not to mention he beat the Last Emperor in brutal fashion.
Absolutely agree sir.
Anyone that doesn't know...will never know.
Dan one of the original BMFs brother.

Big fan! Love me some Hendo. I still love that he slept Fedor at 207 lbs.

Not changing the avy back yet though! ;)

Back