Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

Wow. What a piece of shit.

That is some serious aspergers behavior.

What kind of extremely narcissistic mentality would lead anyone to think that stabbing a longtime companion in the back is a good thing to go out of your way to film and share publicly?

Is he active duty?

If not, do you still get to be called your military rank after you retire? My coworker hated when people called her Colonel, but I don't know the answer.
Is she hot?

Wow. What a piece of shit.

That is some serious aspergers behavior.

What kind of extremely narcissistic mentality would lead anyone to think that stabbing a longtime companion in the back is a good thing to go out of your way to film and share publicly?
They definitely talked about it off camera already. This wasn’t a surprise to Eric, he knew already. He was still sad.

Trying to see the positive in this. At least he can't blame the old coach when he loses. I used to get a kick out of cejudo, but his comeback has been a failure, image-wise, and soon-to-be performance-wise (no, losing a decision to Sterling does not mean failure).

Weak move, but I'm not surprised. Henry doesn't know how to act like a normal human being, that's why he hides behind the whole "cringe" shtick. What ever amount of natural talent he has regarding athletics, he has the exact opposite when it comes to social skills. I think it would literally kill him to try being introspective.

Am i missing something....

This doesn't seem so bad lol people over reacting big time ..

Sometimes to move ahead you gotta shake things up.. its not like they aint boys no more or he has to leave the gym or whatever...

Cejudo is just choosing to work with other coaches to see if it can help his career...sometimes stagnant water starts to smell and you need some fresh running water to get things right again ...

Y'all are sensitive as fuck

Extremely unprofessional to do this on camera for the public to see. Classless act demonstrating a lack of values.

Some might say it's professional. He told him straight to his face while it might hurt for Henry and his coach. Sometimes these hard decisions have to be made. It showed other fighters that it's ok to make these hard decisions.

Back