Media Henry Cejudo leaves with gloves off

age gets us all man - Volk and Cejudo were victims tonight

Not taking anything away from their opponents - just saying, no one stays at the top forever

Sad to hear. Wish him the best in retirement.

Beautiful song. Andrea Agassi has such a great voice and acting blind, too.....classic Andrea. He should be one of the three antennas.

Even though he might be an annoying cringe midget, he's one of the most decorated and accomplished athletes. Respect and enjoy retirement
That's so disrespectful lol this is the same as saying I'm not racist but then saying something racist lmfao

It's kind of sad but I don't feel all that bad considering he sat out some of his most prime years. He did that to himself.

Talk about fucking up your legacy. He had serious leverage by holding 2 belts. Then he retired. I will never understand who either talked him into that. Or whomever didn’t talk him out of it. Just so monumentally stupid.

So he talks shit on SM for 3 years. Still calling for a free TS at FW. But nobody gives a fuck.

Comes back and loses a title fight making Aljo the lineal BW champion. Then he manages to talk himself into this number 1 fight with Merab. And he clearly lost. See ya, Hank.

Talk about fucking up your legacy. He had serious leverage by holding 2 belts. Then he retired. I will never understand who either talked him into that. Or whomever didn’t talk him out of it. Just so monumentally stupid.

So he talks shit on SM for 3 years. Still calling for a free TS at FW. But nobody gives a fuck.

Comes back and loses a title fight making Aljo the lineal BW champion. Then he manages to talk himself into this number 1 fight with Merab. And he clearly lost. See ya, Hank.

And that decision wasn't one of those "oh we found out in hindsight that was a bad move" either

No, the very second he announced his retirement everyone understood the game he was trying to play and how absolutely retarded it was

Wild

Was always on the cards for me, his return to MMA has been underwhelming and his heart clearly isn't in it.

Back