Henry Cejudo reacts to Conor McGregor's tweet

Wait till Henry watches the video portion, then he's really.gomna laugh. Doesn't Conor not know that no one thinks he's funny and people are laughing at him and not with him? Pfft ..

Last edited:
Ali: “hey give me my phones”

Chen-San-yuan.jpg

Conor is a legit keyboard warrior these days. I would say he fits well on Sherdog but he's too short and puny to join

Him “coaching” superior fighters seems to me a new thing he’s doing. He started with Garcia

Him “coaching” superior fighters seems to me a new thing he’s doing. He started with Garcia
He's literally parodying Cejudo here though. After every event Cejudo posts about how a fighter is shit but with some coaching from him, he could turn them into a world champion.

Conor is one of the fighters Cejudo likes to talk about so turnabout is fair play regardless of how people feel about Conor.

Last edited:
well - at least cejudo is the right size for him. another dwarf to add to the collection, set it up.

Cejudo did handle the loss well.

I don't think Conor has anything left as a fighter he should retire before getting seriously hurt in there

Cejudo did handle the loss well.
He got a boost from the post fight press core stroking his ego and telling him they thought he won the fight right before asking him their questions. For real though. If you watch the interview (which is actually pretty good) you c a see his demeanor change as the interview progresses. Also, Henry is so much more likable when he’s not selling a fight.

Reactions: HHJ
Mcgregor back to picking on smaller and smaller victims.

Back