Media Henry Cejudo rustled with UFC paying Jorge Masvidal, who's 'got 17 losses,' but not him

One thing manlets will never understand is that they earn less than taller fighters, because they're manlets.

You can be the greatest manlet fighter in the world, but at the end of the day you're still a manlet.
Mayweather is a midget. So is Pacquiao.
Hell, Tyson was 5'11 on a good sunny day.
It's not the height, really. Just mostly.

Sorry Henry, but nobody gives a fuck about you. I guarantee each PPV Masvidal has headlined sold more than ALL PPVs Cejudo headlined combined.

He deserves the money and if love to see him fight yan, aljo, merab and volk.

However, Mas and izzy bring is casual viewers and that's where the bulk of cash lays

He publicly retired, and then got upset they wouldn’t beg for him to come back like he thought they would

If you want to be paid to fight… maybe don’t retire?

One thing manlets will never understand is that they earn less than taller fighters, because they're manlets.

You can be the greatest manlet fighter in the world, but at the end of the day you're still a manlet.
mayweather-pac-poster.jpg

Will love to have a word with you.

I don’t know how Cejudo can be such a badass inside the cage and such an embarrassing dork outside of it.

He’s literally a rich badass cage fighter who bangs models.

How do you manage to still be a dork?
Guys who grew up without strong father figures can tend to be a little awkward

The UFC made it clear they don't value him or have interested in him anymore so why he won't get the message?

all his best wins are early stoppages or him losing to DJ.
On top of that he retired when the division was full of contenders. He isn't coming back so stop talking.

I Really resonate with this post. It was fine that he wanted to retire at that time and I supported it, but to dog every person that fights for the belt like you want to fight him. this is what dana means when he says "he doesn't want to fight" because, primarily he wants a huge raise. that's why he wants the fight. not because he simply wants to fight, he only wants the fight in exchange for a significant pay increase.

If i were given the option to watch sterling fight, Yan fight, Sandhagen fight or Cejudo fight I'd have to take last. If he had a title fight with Yan, yan should be paid more than him.

Last edited:
No one really wants to watch him fight. He just isn't exciting and all his best wins are early stoppages or him losing to DJ.
On top of that he retired when thhe division was full of contenders. He isn't coming back so stop talking.

I want to watch him fight. He was a very exciting fighter. One of the best P4P in the world isn't fighting because the UFC are cheap. Their product is diluted and not nearly as exciting as it could be because of crap like this.

I can understand his frustration but it is what it is. Popularity dictates leverage more than accomplishments.

boring ass posts and takes from boring ass posters looking for easy likes.

cejudo isn’t wrong, he’s 10x the fighter masvidal has ever been and has 10x the accomplishments, should definitely get paid more than a clown like masvidal.

retards on sherdog really sitting here talking shit on a guy who’s arguably still the best FLW and BW in the world LOL.

UFC doesn’t pay you for winning. They pay you for being a draw, ie Conor, Masvidal, Nate.

He should fight Yan and Volk if he wants to start getting paid.

Henry is sounding real bitter these days. He’s right that he deserves to be paid more but he also needs to realize the UFC is not a meritocracy, it’s a business. The guys that command the most money also sell the most PPVs. That’s why journeymen like Nate and Masvidal get paid mega bucks. It’s not fair but that’s how the UFC operates.

Cejudo is clearly not the brightest little human out there. He clearly loved the smell of his own shit, sorry I mean schick, but the reality is that it probably did absolutely nothing to move the needle. He completely over played his hand and his own worth. Ultimately, he most likely lost to DJ, beat Machinist Dillashaw and yes had good wins against Moraes and a barely fighting Cruz. He’s a very good fighter, but he’s unlikely to get what he wants and should just get himself back in the game and forcibly create the financial situation he wants by knocking off a few more big names which he should do if he is as good as he thinks he is

Back