Media Henry Cejudo says Sean Strickland will beat Chimaev and he will put his money on Strickland

octagonation

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Last edited:
As a sweeping statement, If Khamzat doesn't get him out in 1 round I favour Sean from Round 2.

He is not out of the water until 3rd.. This will be entirely different fight also alot of people assuming that strickland can walk down Chimaev that itself could spell his end he can get flatlined with one punch or run into a take down he has to back up and become counter striker

If Borz uses as much of his gas tank against Strickland as he did with Usman in round 1. And does not get the sub. Strickland will win, imo.

WILL Borz sub Strickland in 1, or not? I think the answer of that simple question tells you who the winner will be.

It will proably look like the Abu fight but with more man on man humping.

No way of knowing that. I’m sure Henry thought he was going to come back after years off and beat Aljo for the belt.

I think Khamzat can tap him in the first with a choke.

https://www.si.com/fannation/mma/news/henry-cejudo-prediction-strickland-chimaev

Is this blessing in disquise that many pros don't think he beats Strickland.

Chimaev will try to make a statement against Strickland and show people why he is arguably the best fighter on the roster.. A fresh reminder incoming.

Besides Cejudo also said Burns, Holland and Kamaru were going to all beat Chimaev

Sean Have to Protect His Neck against Chimaev he's very Predicable Takedown and Choke Chimaev doesn't have many tools but make the basic with perfection , If Sean survive the round 1 and 2 the chance are 90% that he win.

Back