Henry Cejudo should get his opporunity at that FW belt.

The guy had two belts at once and defended both correct?

Henry did what no one before him ever has.
He deserves whatever the fuck he wants IMO...
No he didn't realistically. He "Defended" a Fly W belt he didn't win. He was gifted one of the biggest robberies in UFC title fight history.

Defending his BW belt is not the same thing as cherry picking an unranked rusty Cruz when Yan and Sterling were both available. Ducking #1 contenders as Champion is the only form of Ducking that Legit exists.

Cejudo didn't even defend his Olympic title so since they say you aren't a champion until you defend he isn't even an Olympic champion.

He vacated his other 2 belts
Its not like he is holding up any divisions
He's been a very exciting fighter
give the man his shot imo

agree or disagree with this news?

An opinion isn't news. Furthermore, I do not agree with your opinion.

No one cares about half-people fighting.

Top of FW is clogged up... This is definitely the best time to make Cejudo/Volk. If Cejudo wins, he most likely retires again and then Volk can fight the winner of Ortega/Zombie for the vacant belt.

Sadly, despite the situation being perfect for a 'superfight', I don't think it'll happen. A date would have been set a while ago.

Why should he deserve a free shot, especially after his “retirement”? I’m all for giving him a top 5, then top 2. Then a title shot. People need to earn these shots not just get handed them while others are working hard and still can’t get their shots.

Why should he deserve a free shot, especially after his “retirement”? I’m all for giving him a top 5, then top 2. Then a title shot. People need to earn these shots not just get handed them while others are working hard and still can’t get their shots.

he's done quite a bit dude.
2 divisions. some big names. gold meal in olympics. tries his ass off with the media.
it aint like hes moving down too.
hes got the balls to move up.
same cant be said with a lot of these champs over the years.

I say a title shot for him at 145 is totally justified. Book it.

Not sure why he has haters? His skills in the Octagon are very high and he's a finisher.

Give captain cringe a chance against Volk! He has a real chance I think.

no thanks. a ton of challengers ready to go at 145. no need for a guy who avoided his entire division to jump up to another division

If he beats Zabit. Sure. But kz will get ts once he beats ortega

No, plenty of more deserving contenders. I’m tired of the jumping weight class instant title shot stuff. It just muddies the division.

If a fighter wants to change divisions, they should win a couple fights in the new weight class first. Champions that want to move weights should have to vacate their belt and then earn their opportunity at the other weight class as well.
so you never wants superfights to happen?
imo someone who is champion in one division deserves a title shot when he moves up
i wouldnt want adesanya to beat bums at lhw if he moves up

The guy had two belts at once and defended both correct?

Henry did what no one before him ever has.
He deserves whatever the fuck he wants IMO...
What do you mean "what no one ever has"? I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly.

Both DJ and Dom had been defeated and Dom had been finished by Faber in their first fight. So both of those weren't new.

DC defended both LHW and HW titles while holding both and Nunes defended both of her titles as well.

Back