Here is my FITE TV code for Rizin in order to get 20 credits.

My code is still working I've already had a few people redeem and order successfully in the past hour. So it can be used multiple times.

What the hell is this all about? Putting me off buying the stream.

What the hell is this all about? Putting me off buying the stream.
It’s merely a link referral system we get credit for your signing up and getting a PPV and you get credit for signing up. It’s a mutually beneficial setup.

Just sign up for Fite TV using this link. You won't have to pay for it, but not need any dodgy streams either.
https://www.fite.tv/invite/gdp90e6

You'll get $15 in credit off the bat, then just like their FB and Twitter for more and you can order the Rizin event using the credit. PM me with any questions.

None of these codes seem to work. Looks like it's full price.

Thanks for sharing your codes guys. I just used one and it worked. For those who don't understand i will try to explain step by step what to do.

1. Grab your phone.
2. Download the FITE TV app.
3. Sign up with e-mail.
4. Redeem code (some of the codes above)
5. Buy the PPV.
6. Leave your phone.
7. Now back on your pc, go to fite.tv and find the Rizin event. Click on "already purchased", enter your email and password and you are good to go.
How do I redeem code? Don't see it anywhere

How do I redeem code? Don't see it anywhere

I spoke with chat and they said that you need the entirety of the cost for it to appear, as in if you do not have $20 in credit it won't work.

I decided to pay full price as I have been MIA all year due to a fucked work schedule and just showed up tonight (not knowing of the 29th's event) and had Google say my card was invalid.

I give up, fuck google, proprietary apps and all this non-sense this shit seems so 2011 I can't believe anyone does this (I work in fintech).

If anyone can share with me I'll tip in Bitcoin, because this is fucking ridiculous I'm going to break my NYE ritual after even the stupidest of obstacles I've over come to watch JMMA (I was on a plane once while watching the first Rizins here!),

I spoke with chat and they said that you need the entirety of the cost for it to appear, as in if you do not have $20 in credit it won't work.

I decided to pay full price as I have been MIA all year due to a fucked work schedule and just showed up tonight (not knowing of the 29th's event) and had Google say my card was invalid.

I give up, fuck google, proprietary apps and all this non-sense this shit seems so 2011 I can't believe anyone does this (I work in fintech).

If anyone can share with me I'll tip in Bitcoin, because this is fucking ridiculous I'm going to break my NYE ritual after even the stupidest of obstacles I've over come to watch JMMA (I was on a plane once while watching the first Rizins here!),
I used Facebook to like them and get another $3, and now on chat to have my twitter earn me another $3 but the fucking app won't reconcile my twitter.

I used Facebook to like them and get another $3, and now on chat to have my twitter earn me another $3 but the fucking app won't reconcile my twitter.

Yo, she just gave me $3 credits so now I have $21. Try talking to her saying your account isnt working to like with facebook and twitter in case you dont have them!

I'm so over this, dude... its fucking absurd,they need Miles' to take this over, even NicoNIco wasn't this bad. Jesus...

Any chance you want to set up a stream via VLC? I'll send you $10 in BTC to split the costs with you.

I feel like that cliche kid looking in from the window:
77932730-e13085755902931.jpg

Last edited:
FUCK YES, worked.

I signed up with my email for the first time, got $15 welcome bonus. Then I liked them via their app on twitter and facebook, and got $3 extra credits for each like on each platform.

Got $21 now and was able to get it for free.

THANKS for the info here!

I'm so over this, dude... its fucking absurd,they need Miles' to take this over, even NicoNIco wasn't this bad. Jesus...

Any chance you want to set up a stream via VLC? I'll send you $10 in BTC to split the costs with you.

I feel like that cliche kid looking in from the window:
77932730-e13085755902931.jpg
Sorry, watching on my cel right now

Damn... ok, then, its midnight here and I'm not watching jmma for the first time since K1-Dynamite/Dream ended their NYE event.

I'm going to go binge on Black Mirror as that is the only thing that feels apt right about now...

Enjoy, mate!

Just wanted to thank everyone who signed up using my link and was able to watch the show. I really appreciate the referral credit.

Rizin 14 is on this right? I dont see it listed on their site yet

announcement of price should be today or tomorrow

Back