Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

Attachments

• F4561CC4-0882-4B11-830D-1C84B355F3FF.jpeg
    F4561CC4-0882-4B11-830D-1C84B355F3FF.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Last I saw he outboxed Connie too - STANDING UP

Last edited:
gettyimages-592625630jpg.jpg

This is Nate's face after UFC 202.

Imagine his face if Khabib fought him.

"Khabib is not a fighter" ~ Random Sherbro living in his mom's basement, circa 2019

Lol good troll thread btw

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly.

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.
Dude, just becuase Nate beat up Khabib in a street fight doesn't mean he deserves a fight in the UFC.

It should be Tony and only Tony

Lol at trying to leapfrog

Which is funny because Khabib has actually out-struck every elite striker he's ever fought.

"Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound."

I'm guessing beef, not pork.

Khabib has no fans here except a few legit muslims and dagestanis/chechens. The few people on here who are not emotionally invested in fighters might like him because of his skillset. The rest (and vast majority) are just bandwagon jumpers because he's undefeated and he beat Conor.
He's a religious extremist (I personally don't care) and a hypocrite, not many people can truly identify with his personality and views. Plus the stuff he said about fighting for legacy and now the Tony fight is up in the air and shit.

That said, he's surely a true fighter not just a competitor. I think that should be evident just by his style of fighting and what kind of fights he enjoys and enforces.
One of the P4P best fighters we've ever seen, I can admit that even though I'm not a fan.

I'm a big fan of Conor, but this thread is retarded. Khabib is a great fighter.

Diaz fanbois are worse than Connor fanbois who are worse than Khabib fanbois who are worse than normal people who just like watching fights.

Not sure why people keep asking for the fight to stop if khabib isn't even a fighter.

Diaz fanbois are worse than Connor fanbois who are worse than Khabib fanbois who are worse than normal people who just like watching fights.

Diaz slapped him in the face in public, and Khabib will NOT fight him.

He complains he’s not getting paid like Conor and pretends he doesn’t know why

Great fighter but extremely unlikable. Devout Muslim who was pissed off about hip hop concerts in Dagestan, misses weight, pulls out a lot, doesn’t understand the concept of selling fights, the video of him fucking about with the homeless, surrounds himself with shady characters and has a pretty boring style.
Had a few too many generalized comments about the Irish for my tastes when he was crying about Conor being his usual cunt self

Great fighter but extremely unlikable. Devout Muslim who was pissed off about hip hop concerts in Dagestan, misses weight, pulls out a lot, doesn’t understand the concept of selling fights, the video of him fucking about with the homeless, surrounds himself with shady characters and has a pretty boring style.
Had a few too many generalized comments about the Irish for my tastes when he was crying about Conor being his usual cunt self

Islam is a religion of peace

Attachments

• 6DB68B41-0377-4ADB-9810-8925EA3A500C.jpeg
    6DB68B41-0377-4ADB-9810-8925EA3A500C.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 12
Back