Here's my prophecy on KZ vs Ortega

It’s nonsense to predict an exact finish sequence like that. KZ is going to win this though, one way or another. Ortega’s striking is not on his level and he isn’t subbing KZ either. This is just a very bad fight for him to take.

Kz and Brian will exchange fists.

Brian is very tense.

Then comes the kz counter.

Lands right on the button.

Brian gets hurt, gives up his back.

Kz flattens him out and then comes the flurries and then the rear naked choke.

Kz via 1st rd submisson.

Bookmark this prophecy and laugh at my face if this is wrong.

You're out of your fucking mind.

Ortega can't stand with KZ as KZ will KO him. I think Ortega tries it rd 1 then commits to trying to get it on the ground after that

It’s nonsense to predict an exact finish sequence like that. KZ is going to win this though, one way or another. Ortega’s striking is not on his level and he isn’t subbing KZ either. This is just a very bad fight for him to take.
Goes along with the territory of retaining a No 2 ranking for being inactive for 2 years.

Ortega deserves this

contrast this with Kattar who'd been inactive for 6 years prior to his reemergence a couple years back He's 33 or 34 too But the big difference here is that his ranking afforded him the opportunity to rejoin in a kindler more gentler manner

Goes along with the territory of retaining a No 2 ranking for being inactive for 2 years.

Ortega deserves this

contrast this with Kattar who'd been inactive for 6 years prior to his reemergence a couple years back He's 33 or 34 too But the big difference here is that his ranking afforded him the opportunity to rejoin in a kindler more gentler manner
Damn, forgot about Kattar. Hes another beast

I wonder how much Ortega drilled or made a focus of the scenario when KZ drills him to the ground and follows GnP suit where he actually has KZ on the ground

probably the most likely and only way Ortega gets Jung on the ground

Im so juiced for this fight, its been a while like this. Its such a potentially good match up
good to watch below and imagine KZ in Maxs place. looking out for the shocker tho

I know a few watching the fight tomorrow, I think it has potential to do surprisingly booker numbers

It can happen, but I predict in the mid or late rounds. KZ by 3rd or 4th round sub.

Brian is very tense.

Kz via 1st rd submisson.

I am with you on this but round 2

Brian is very tense.

Kz via 1st rd submisson.

It was wrong.

Brian is very tense.

Kz via 1st rd submisson.

<Dany07>

<Kobe213>

Back