Here's why more brands, like Nike with Colin Kaepernick, are openly liberal

A bunch of indoctrinated, tribalist dummies probably picketing In N Out sporting some Nikes.

Awaiting their next line of orders.

Are you for child labor?

slide_7.jpg

There is also a current lawsuit against Nike by a bunch of female employees alledging discrimination based on sex, etc.

Wow Kaep
Such Woke
Much Honesty

Only a liberal thinks its a good idea to target poor and lower middle class liberals for a business made up of shoes that are sold at 10x their value...

Only a liberal thinks its a good idea to target poor and lower middle class liberals for a business made up of shoes that are sold at 10x their value...
You think too deeply.

This is tribalist team sport... nothing more and nothing less.

Colin Kaepernick is the new face of Nike. Holy shit time to act like an irrational eight year old after they were finally told that Santa doesn't exist. We have seen numerous pictures of people acting very idiotic in some sort of attempt to politicize this move. Remember the whole "protesting on the job" thing? Anyways, who fucking cares!

Nike is obviously going after the "Urban Market" which had made the NBA tons of money despite being realitvly predictable and pretty much being a waste of time. Which is ok, so long as people spend money. Which they do for the NBA, they spend a ton of money and watch games that have 0 significance just because it interests them.

Being offended by this campaign suggests that you are scared or loath Colin Kaepernick, neither really makes sense. He wore pig cop socks at a game and then said he supports police officer but wishes they would be more cautions when shooting people. I can get behind that. Beyond that his statements have been very much bland and non-aggressive.

So what is it then? Does he have some dark power that controls your every move? Or are you just a fool playing some game where he is the boss villain? Give it up a bit. It's just a clothing brand, for athletics. Not like Wrangler sponsored him.

Hilarious. So republicans are speaking out against Nike and child labor(?) now that Colin Kaepernick is their poster boy?

Shit man just don't buy Nikes anymore. Whatever happen to the free market and capitalism guiding our businesses? Republicans were fine with chick fil a making a political statement and subsequently increasing their business sales by it. Good for Chick fil a and Nike.

Hilarious. So republicans are speaking out against Nike and child labor(?) now that Colin Kaepernick is their poster boy?

Shit man just don't buy Nikes anymore. Whatever happen to the free market and capitalism guiding our businesses? Republicans were fine with chick fil a making a political statement and subsequently increasing their business sales by it. Good for Chick fil a and Nike.
They call Liberals Libtards and Repubicans Retards. You do the math

Yet some people do this. It's almost like logic has passed them by. Like the Dark Lord Kaep has so much power over their lives.

The worst part to me, is that they can't see that they are exactly the thing they are supposed to be fighting against, snowflakes. They think a meme that someone else made is a good argument. Most of these guys have to be told what they are outraged about be the talking heads they follow. Sometimes it drives me a bit crazy.

The worst part to me, is that they can't see that they are exactly the thing they are supposed to be fighting against, snowflakes. They think a meme that someone else made is a good argument. Most of these guys have to be told what they are outraged about be the talking heads they follow. Sometimes it drives me a bit crazy.
It drives me crazy sometimes as well. Then again, I've never cut the logo off my socks.

Being offended by this campaign suggests that you are scared or loath Colin Kaepernick, neither really makes sense. He wore pig cop socks at a game and then said he supports police officer but wishes they would be more cautions when shooting people. I can get behind that. Beyond that his statements have been very much bland and non-aggressive.

So what is it then? Does he have some dark power that controls your every move? Or are you just a fool playing some game where he is the boss villain? Give it up a bit. It's just a clothing brand, for athletics. Not like Wrangler sponsored him.

I always find it funny when liberals tell conservatives not to get offended about something. I mean, fucking LOL! Coming from the party that recently tried to boycott In N Out.

Besides. Do you actually have an argument? Basically you're entire post is full of virtue signaling and biased opinions but didn't actually make a point. It was just "Oh my Gawdz, conservatives are upset, STOP IT!!!!"

First, I think there's a lot of self proclaimed "liberals" that probably don't like Kaepernick's message
-cops are pigs socks
-don't stand for the anthem (anti-American)
-protest July 4th Independence Day for American racsim by going to Africa (anti-American)
-wearing Communist t-shirts

I don't know that I'd call Colin liberal. I'd say he's more social justice warrior+ Communism +anti-American. I'd use the word far Left to describe Colin.

He is a racist too. Abandoned by his birth mother, and raised by wholesome white people will make anybody hate white people.

Beside the fact that Nike has made its insane margins by exploiting foreign labor for pennies on the dollar, I don't buy their shoes because they are cheap, glued together garbage. Could honestly care less about some shallow add campaign.

I always find it funny when liberals tell conservatives not to get offended about something. I mean, fucking LOL! Coming from the party that recently tried to boycott In N Out.

Besides. Do you actually have an argument? Basically you're entire post is full of virtue signaling and biased opinions but didn't actually make a point. It was just "Oh my Gawdz, conservatives are upset, STOP IT!!!!"
Considering the length of my post I can assume you didn't read it. My argument is simple: if you boycott Nike because of Colin Kaepernick you are a fool.

Back